Sleep in comfort with our supersoft bedding.
Boys Quilts + Comforters
- Laid Back Stripes Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Sale $16.99 – $149
- Good Sport Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Wyatt Striped Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $159
- Rugby Striped Quilt + Sham Sale $29.50 – $159
- Huntley Patch Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189
- Denim X Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Trent Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $129
- Diamond Stitch Coverlet + Sham Sale $29.50 – $159
- Favorite Tee Comforter + Sham $32.50 – $159 Sale $16.99 – $159
- NFL Brights Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $259 Sale $19.99 – $158.99
- NHL® Urban Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $229
- NBA Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239 Sale $19.99 – $139.99
- MLB™ Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239 Sale $19.99 – $139.99
- MVP Stripe Quilt $29.50 – $179
- HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Striped Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $199 Sale $18.99 – $109.99
- HARRY POTTER™ QUIDDITCH™ Quilt + Sham $36.50 – $239
- Windward Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Sale $14.99 – $99.99
- Benson Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $169
- Xander Plaid Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $109
- Urban Patchwork Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189
- Favorite Tee Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189
- Maritime Madras Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Eton Stripe Comforter + Sham $29.50 Sale $16.99
- Motion Blur Comforter + Sham $99 – $129
- Essential Microfiber Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $99
- Denim Jersey Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Camden Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $129 Sale $19.99 – $129
- Alexander Reversible Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $15.99 – $93.99
- Ludlow Quilt + Sham $32.50 – $159 Sale $12.99 – $94.99
- Polar Puff Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $9.99 – $58.99
- Hampton Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Sale $15.99 – $79.99
- HARRY POTTER™ House Duvet Bundle $94 – $218 Sale $55.99 – $218
- Xander Plaid Comforter Bundle Sale $15 – $167.50
Quilts are the ultimate keepsake for people of all ages, and you just so happen to need new bedding. Boys aren't normally interested in finding the perfect bedspread. Boys think more functionally. Does it work? Then that's all I need. For the minimalist in you, consider investing a small amount of time finding a great staple quilt. Once you have it, you won't have to shop for another bedspread for years to come - letting you get back to what matters. Here are some quick tips to help you find you the perfect quilt.
Before you get into the fancy specifics, cover the basics. What is the size of your bed? It sounds trivial, but you want the facts before you fall in love with something that's the wrong size. Do you have a twin, full, full/queen, queen, or king size bed? Knowing this will send you out the door, shopping for a quilt with confidence.
What kind of bedding does your room need? A pop of color with a patchwork quilt or a solid quilt to drown out the busyness of the room's theme? Are you a sports fan? If so, you can purchase a solid quilt with your favorite team colors and tie in sports like baseball, football, soccer or basketball accessories; making you the MVP of your bedding.
Along the lines of color, it's always safe to purchase a quilt that's reversible with a pattern on one side, and a solid color on the other. Then you can have it all and swap out the different prints on your bedspread. This also allows you to incorporate a variety of colored sheets. Again, making your life a little bit easier.
Check the tag on the blanket to make sure it's a machine wash quilt. Patchwork bedding can be tricky, and you want to make sure you've read the instructions before you purchase. If you're heading off to college and will most likely do your laundry, definitely make it easy on yourself. Two words: Machine Washable.
Texture can be a fun thing to play with when finding a subtle contrast for your bedding. Most guys stick to the basics unless you want to trick out your place with a crazy sports theme or support your obsession of certain cartoon characters. Using textures can take a flat room and give it dimension in a subtle way. For example, flannel could be paired with denim quilting, even if it's the same color, you've got a little more variety than if they were both microfiber. You could have a cozy chenille throw over a quilt with a large patch design. Think outside the box and don't be afraid to use contrasting fabrics and designs.