Boys Quilts + Comforters
- NFL Brights Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $259
- Benson Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $169
- Chase Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Huntley Patch Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189
- Laid Back Stripes Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- MVP Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Special $19.50 – $119
- HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Striped Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $199 Special $23.50 – $159
- Classic Tartan Flannel Comforter + Sham $149
- Finley Solid Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189 Sale $12.99 – $189
- Heritage Blues Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $129
- Favorite Tee Ruched Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $159
- Windward Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Game On Jersey Quilt $149 – $179
- Good Sport Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- NBA Quilt + Sham $189 – $229 Special $139 – $179
- NHL Patchwork Quilt + Sham $199
- NFL Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239 Special $26.50 – $179
- MLB Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $239 Special $26.50 – $179
- Favorite Tee Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189 Special $24.50 – $129
- Forager Plaid Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $12.99 – $69.99
- Denim Jersey Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Special $19.50 – $124
- Rugby Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $9.99 – $109
- Favorite Tee Comforter + Sham $32.50 – $159 Sale $16.99 – $109
- Classic Plush Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $129 Sale $12.99 – $89
- Wells Plaid Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $14.99 – $69.99
- Portsmith Plaid Sham $29.50 Sale $9.99
- Kelly Slater Organic Windward Texture Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Sale $14.99 – $79.99
- Kelly Slater Organic Point Break Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $24.50 – $119
- Polar Puff Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $159 Sale $12.99 – $59.99
- Peanuts® Holiday Quilt + Sham $169 Special $119
- Maritime Madras Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Emmett Stripe Quilt + Sham $149 Sale $69.99
- Xander Plaid Value Comforter with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $159 – $189 Sale $69.99 – $129
- Aiden Stripe Value Comforter Set with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $189 Special $129
- Colton Plaid Value Comforter Set with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $206.50 – $285 Sale $59.99 – $79.99
- Xander Plaid Deluxe Comforter Set w/ Comforter, Sheet Set, Pillowcase, Mattress Pad, Pillow Inserts + Blanket $277 – $367 Sale $119.99 – $159.99
- Ruched Quilt + Sham $32.50 – $139 Sale $19.99 – $79.99
- Montauk Madras Quilt + Sham $29.50 Sale $19.99
Quilts are the ultimate keepsake for people of all ages, and you just so happen to need new bedding. Boys aren't normally interested in finding the perfect bedspread. Boys think more functionally. Does it work? Then that's all I need. For the minimalist in you, consider investing a small amount of time finding a great staple quilt. Once you have it, you won't have to shop for another bedspread for years to come - letting you get back to what matters. Here are some quick tips to help you find you the perfect quilt.
Before you get into the fancy specifics, cover the basics. What is the size of your bed? It sounds trivial, but you want the facts before you fall in love with something that's the wrong size. Do you have a twin, full, full/queen, queen, or king size bed? Knowing this will send you out the door, shopping for a quilt with confidence.
What kind of bedding does your room need? A pop of color with a patchwork quilt or a solid quilt to drown out the busyness of the room's theme? Are you a sports fan? If so, you can purchase a solid quilt with your favorite team colors and tie in sports like baseball, football, soccer or basketball accessories; making you the MVP of your bedding.
Along the lines of color, it's always safe to purchase a quilt that's reversible with a pattern on one side, and a solid color on the other. Then you can have it all and swap out the different prints on your bedspread. This also allows you to incorporate a variety of colored sheets. Again, making your life a little bit easier.
Check the tag on the blanket to make sure it's a machine wash quilt. Patchwork bedding can be tricky, and you want to make sure you've read the instructions before you purchase. If you're heading off to college and will most likely do your laundry, definitely make it easy on yourself. Two words: Machine Washable.
Texture can be a fun thing to play with when finding a subtle contrast for your bedding. Most guys stick to the basics unless you want to trick out your place with a crazy sports theme or support your obsession of certain cartoon characters. Using textures can take a flat room and give it dimension in a subtle way. For example, flannel could be paired with denim quilting, even if it's the same color, you've got a little more variety than if they were both microfiber. You could have a cozy chenille throw over a quilt with a large patch design. Think outside the box and don't be afraid to use contrasting fabrics and designs.