- Synthetic Decorative Pillow Inserts $14 – $29 Special $12.50 – $26
- Down Decorative Pillow Inserts $14 – $29 Special $12.50 – $26
- Synthetic Standard Pillow Insert $22 Special $19.50
- Down Standard Pillow Insert $18 Special $16
- HydroCool Standard Pillow Insert $28
- Organic Standard Pillow Insert $39 Special $35
- Micromax Standard Pillow Insert $49 Special $44
- PBteen Essential Pillow Insert $15 Special $13.50
- Premium Down Pillow $59 Special $53
- Pillow Protector $15 Special $13.50
- Lounge Around Pillow Insert $39 Special $35
- Essential Bedding Basics Bundle $94 – $218 Special $71 – $167
- HydroCool Bedding Basics Bundle $157 – $324 Special $120 – $248
- Micromax Bedding Basics Bundle $208 – $277 Special $158 – $212
- Organic Bedding Basics Bundle $198 – $396 Special $152 – $303
- Classic Bedding Basics Bundle $207 – $285 Special $158 – $218
- Premium Down Bedding Basics Bundle $258 – $387 Special $197 – $296
Pillows are often an underrated accessory in a boy's room. While teen girls can go crazy over hot pink sequin pillows and a faux fur throw, boys are different. Pillows are not fun accessories but used for standard purposes. If you're looking for a quick way to decorate your room with a pillow or two, here are some tips to help you find the perfect balance of getting a good nights sleep and a more put together bedroom.
With most guys, it's comfort first, and you're likely no different. Memory foam is a modern and comfortable option. If you have neck issues, a contour pillow can give you some relief. These are usually more expensive, but you can find a great sale. If you have a favorite pillow that you just won't part with, use a pillow cover with a matching throw or some blankets. That can quickly tie a room together, allowing you to keep your favorite pillow and sleep on your terms. Take time deciding what you like. Ask employees in the store to let you touch and feel different options. At the end of the day, you're the only one who can decide what's best for you. Make it a game and see how comfortable your pillow can be.
There are all shapes and sizes of pillows, and that can be a lot of fun while decorating. Pillow cases are your best friend, and if you fall in love with a great cover but can't find the right fit, see what's on sale in the duvet fill section and stuff it yourself. You can control the amount of softness, customize it for your son and give him an original look and feel. Try a memory foam pillow in a matching pillow case, keeping the focus on the pillow cover design. Different size pillows are a fun decorating technique, but it should always serve a purpose.
Create a linen pillow cover with your name embroidered on top. Personalized pillowcases with a matching throw make a great gift and is ideal for boys with siblings, helping you stake your territory by having a unique pillow of his own. It's fun to see what's on sale and mix and match designs. Some pillows come with a matching throws, and this can go a long way when bringing a bedroom together. If you want to keep it basic and stick to one color, play around with textures - this also applies to your throw. Use embroidery and unique stitching to create a 3-D effect on a flat space. Sleepers love their memory foam pillows, so always be on the lookout for a good sale.