Hold-it-all storage for your favorite things.
- $79 – $299
- $79 – $399
- $699 – $899
- $1,099 – $1,399
- $1,999 – $2,199
- $284 – $394
- $19 – $265
- $19 – $325
- $19 – $375
- $59 – $328
- Sale $59 – $328
- $568 – $788 Limited Time Offer $549 – $749
- $852 – $1,182 Limited Time Offer $799 – $1,099
- $69 Sale $39.99 – $69
- $1,647 – $2,307 Limited Time Offer $1,599 – $2,299
Get Ultra-Organized With Dorm Bookshelves From Pottery Barn Teen
Let's face it: dorm life can get a little messy sometimes. Between scores of books, clothing, knickknacks and furniture, there's not a heck of a lot of room for anything else. That's why staying organized is key to giving you a bit of breathing space and providing more focus and concentration. Enter dorm bookshelves from Pottery Barn Teen. These wonderful storage solutions are designed with limited space in mind to maximize room functionality and help you keep things neat and tidy.
From tall and skinny bookshelves to short and wide cubbies, we've got a vast array of dorm bookshelves with which to stack, store and organize your books, clothes, keepsakes and more. Check out what we have on offer at Pottery Barn Teen to see what can work for your dorm space.
Why Do I Need a Dorm Bookshelf?
If you value your limited dorm space, we're pretty sure you're going to want a place to put all that stuff you've accumulated over the years but just can't let go of. Bookshelves also provide easy access to college essentials such as books, binders and important reference material. Or, use your shelf space for displaying photos, decorative objects, or storing bins of clothing, shoes, games or beauty accessories.
Dorm Bookshelves: The Lowdown
No matter your storage need, we've got the solution, from bins and baskets to carryalls and totes. Of course, you're going to need a place for your storage boxes (especially those really cute ones); this is where bookshelves come in. Our full line of dorm bookshelves includes:
- Bookcases. Tall or wide, our bookshelves range from a combo of shelves and drawers for those items you want to display and those that can be tucked away. Choose from a single bookcase to multiple modular and stackable pieces for the ultimate storage collection.
- Cubbies. Placed beside your bed or study desk, cubbies are the perfect solution for storing just a couple of bins and books you readily use. Place a reading light or docking station on top for easy access.
It's true that dorm life can get messy and with your busy schedule, stuff can tend to pile up - literally. Take charge with a proper and useful storage solution such as a bookcase, shelf, or cubby. Trust us - once you get everything off the floor and stacked up neatly onto an easily-accessible area - you'll never want to go back.