Teen Bedside Tables + Nightstands
- Beadboard Bedside Table $249 Special $195
- Hampton Bedside Table $249 Special $195
- Genevieve Bedside Table $299 Sale $189.99
- Rowan Bedside Table $399 Sale $269.99 – $315
- Auburn Bedside Table $299 Special $235
- Fairfax Bedside Table $199 Special $155
- Costa Bedside Table $399 Sale $249.99 – $315
- Callum Wall System 3-Drawer $19 – $375 Special $15 – $299
- Callum Wall System 1-Drawer $19 – $325 Special $15 – $259
- Findley Bedside Table $299 Special $235
- Colette Bedside Table $249 Special $195 – $249
- Chelsea Bedside Table $399 Special $315
- Elsie Bedside Table $299 Special $235
- Sutton Classic Bedside Table $329 Special $259
- Oxford Bedside Table $329 Sale $209.99
- Lilac Bedside Table $399 Special $315
- The Emily & Meritt Royal Bedside Table $349 Special $275
- The Emily & Meritt Aubrey Bedside Table $299
- Shelby Bedside Table $299.99
- Paramount 2-Door Cabinet $499 – $1,647 Sale $249.99 – $969.99
- Paramount 2-Drawer Cabinet $499 – $1,647 Sale $249.99 – $969.99
- Locker Bedside Table $399 Special $275
- Dorm Trunks with Rubbed Brass Trim $249 – $399
- Dorm Trunks with Silver Trim Special $199 – $349
- Touch-Up Pens $5 Sale $1.99 – $5
Bedside tables are both functional and decorative in a bedroom. Choosing a table with built-in storage will create a suitable place to stow essentials and important items. Tables coordinate easily with other bedroom furnishings, including the bed, dressers, armoires and bookshelves. Consider the style and wood grain of other furniture to create a cohesive ensemble. With careful selection, your bedside table from PBteen can be a piece that remains well-suited for anyone’s room for many years.
Platform beds are a popular focal point of a bedroom. With the built-in bed frame and headboard, platform beds often incorporate additional storage to help with bedroom organization. Some beds have bookcase headboards while others feature drawers and shelves that extend down the length of the bed. The styles and wood tones of platform beds can mesh beautifully with your bedside tables, enabling you to plan a coordinated bedroom.
Imagine the unparalleled elegance of upholstered furniture in your bedroom. A tufted headboard or one with distinctive nailheads outlining the perimeter is an impressive focal point in any bedroom. The upholstery is available in distinctive colors, such as gray, cream, navy, denim and more. Upholstered furniture pairs easily with many different bedside tables in a variety of colors and shapes, creating a cohesive bedroom furniture arrangement.
Table lamps add not only helpful light to the bedroom but also distinctive decor. Carry on a decorative theme, such as the sea or a specific sport, by choosing a table lamp that coordinates like a seashell or football. Table lamps perched on bedside tables can also inject an unexpected element into the bedroom. A fringed lamp in a vibrant color might be just the thing to set a typical bedroom apart from the rest. You can claim your space boldly with a personalized light box that illuminates the bedroom.
Clocks are a common accessory perched on bedside tables. Whether your taste is traditional or eclectic, there’s a clock to fit your style. If you prefer the old-fashioned alarm clock with dinging bells on top, you can have it in a white or sleepy blue hue. If you’d rather shake things up a bit with a Bluetooth alarm clock in polka dots or with a camouflage finish, this is an option too. Whatever clock you choose, you can count on keeping track of the time and starting your day off on time when you take care of this important detail.
When you need to keep a phone or tablet near the bed, tablet and phone accessories make this a simple task. Phones and bedside tables go together, especially when you use your phone’s alarm to wake up in the morning. Lighten up the decor a bit with a fun phone holder, such as a rainbow or a watermelon. A bunny ear easel perched near the bed keeps your phone where you can see and hear it while you’re in bed.
Stow a few essentials in your bedside tables with appealing bins and baskets. Canvas bins, both with and without lids, are available in a wide array of colors and patterns to fit virtually any bedroom decor. Whether you need feminine, masculine or gender-neutral bins, there’s something to fit every style and taste preference. You could even use locker bins or wooden storage crates to hold books, extra blankets or other bedtime accessories. Wicker never goes out of style, and woven baskets make ideal places to hold pens, paper and puzzle books. Neutral bedside tables will make it easy to mix and match your other bedroom furniture, and you can make these pieces coordinate with many different colors, styles and wood tones.