Decorate your space with our stylish built-to-last furniture.
- Costa Platform Lounge Bed $1,099 – $1,999
- Bellevue Platform Bed $199 – $799
- Hampton Storage Bed $299 – $3,895
- Chelsea Storage Bed Sale $399 – $1,899
- Beadboard Storage Bed $299 – $3,445 Sale $59.99 – $3,445
- Findley Storage Bed $1,699 – $1,799
- Lattice Storage Bed $1,599 – $1,699 Sale $949.99 – $999.99
- Fairfax Storage Bed Sale $199 – $1,799
- Elsie Storage Bed Sale $299 – $1,999
- Baldwin Upholstered Bed Special $899 – $1,399
- Baldwin Corner Bed $1,499 – $1,699
- Baldwin Classic Bed $799 – $1,099 Sale $429.99 – $1,099
- Store-It 6-Cubby Bed + Storage Headboard Set $1,349 – $1,799 Sale $824.99 – $1,499
- Sutton Storage Bed $1,199 – $1,999 Sale $699.99 – $1,999
- Auburn Classic Bed $299 – $1,099
- Ellery Essential Upholstered Bed $699 – $1,099
- Rowan Classic Bed $399 – $1,199 Sale $349.99 – $1,199
- Fairfax Simple Bed $199 – $799
- Elsie Bed Sale $299 – $1,299
- Sutton Classic Bed $799 – $1,199 Sale $529.99 – $1,199
- Lilac Bed $399 – $1,199
- Quinn Bed $149 – $699
- Beale Storage Bed $1,499 – $1,699
- Riley Upholstered Bed $799 – $1,099 Sale $449.99 – $1,099
- The Emily & Meritt Shell Upholstered Bed $999 – $1,099
- Avalon Channel Stitch Bed $899 – $1,199
- Avalon Platform Bed $799 – $1,099
- Store-It 6-Cubby Bed $799 – $899
- Cleary Captain's Bed $1,799 – $1,999
- Stuff-Your-Stuff Platform Bed $99 – $1,299 Sale $29.99 – $1,299
- Ultimate Platform Bed + Drawer/ Cabinet Set $1,699 – $1,999 Sale $899.99 – $1,999
- Ultimate Platform Bed + Cubby/ Cabinet Set $1,699 – $1,999 Sale $799.99 – $1,999
- Stuff-Your-Stuff Platform Bed Super Set (Bed, Towers, Shelves + Desk) $99 – $3,595 Sale $29.99 – $3,595
- Ultimate Platform Bed Pillows $99 Sale $19.99 – $99
- Organic Naturepedic® Mattress $899 – $1,299
- Simmons® PBteen Plush Pillow Top Mattress $699 – $1,149
- Simmons® PBteen Plush Mattress $599 – $1,049
- Simmons® PBteen Luxury Firm Mattress $449 – $919
- Touch-Up Pens $5 Sale $1.99 – $5
If you seek a true game changer for your bedroom, consider one of our platform beds at PBteen. Platform beds are an all-in-one sleep space option that becomes the command center for your private life. If you need a storage bed to give you more open floor space, a platform bed offers many different storage configurations. Now, you can keep your world organized, from your sunglasses to camping gear to musical instrument accessories. Choose from platform bed add-ons including attached drawers, shelves and cubbies for clothes, books, gear and decor. Use our coordinating baskets and canvas totes on shelves and in cubbies to store items like gaming equipment, sports items and collector’s cards.
If you have a decent-sized closet, a platform bed makes it possible to get away with having a smaller dresser, but an armoire can be used with a platform bed if you require additional hanging space for jackets, dress clothes and formal wear. If you prefer a less cluttered sleep spot, choose a platform bed with no storage attached. The clean lines and multiple color choices look great with any style of bedroom furniture you prefer, whether you love the vintage, industrial or regal look. You can update platform beds easily when your tastes change, which makes them a good choice for a bed that you can enjoy sleeping in for years to come.
If you’re sensitive to toxins in fabrics and furniture treatments, you’ll be glad to know that our upholstered furniture, including our platform beds, are Oeko-Tex certified to be manufactured without harmful chemicals or dyes. Other certifications, including SKAL and GOTS recognition, ensure that products include organic materials in their construction. Other attributes of some of our upholstered platform beds are their BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free construction. All of our platform beds are tested for safety and quality as well. If you spend a lot of time lounging and reading in bed, it’s good to know your platform bed is as safe as it is plush.
Combine a platform bed with a wall bookcase system if you love books or have many collectibles. In a large bedroom, make the platform bed its own island and have bookcases and dressers all along the walls. In a smaller room, place bookcases on either side of the platform bed. Use the opposite side of the wall for a bookcase system if the platform bed includes its own wall storage components. This opposite arrangement is ideal for completing homework assignments and research papers, especially when there is an attached desk or keyboard shelf on the platform bed or wall storage unit. In smaller rooms, use the narrow space-saving bookcases, wall bookshelves and revolving bookshelves near your reading and study zone.
If you prefer not to have a lot of stuff in your room, you’ll appreciate that platform beds don’t need dust ruffles to look good. Any style of bed cover works on a platform bed, whether you prefer a thick duvet or a lightweight quilt. Plain, striped, checked, tie-dyed, sports- and space-themed bedding are some of the many options available for platform bed decor.
Once you have the bed and bedding settled, all you need are some fuzzy throws and blankets for hanging out on top of the bed after it’s made. You need a few squishy pillows with fun covers too. Coordinate pillow covers with your bedding or wall art to make a colorful or bold statement. Pick out some soft throw pillow covers that display your love for a favorite movie, college or town. Lounge and body pillow inserts make the platform bed a comfortable sitting spot during the daytime hours, so order one or two to stay comfortable when you seek out some relaxation in your bedroom.