- Chelsea Vanity $399 – $1,797 Special $399 – $1,695
- Hampton Vanity Tower & Super Set $599 – $2,297 Special $479 – $1,835
- Jules Vanity $799 – $1,098
- Elsie Classic Vanity Desk $379 – $748 Special $379 – $695
- Lilac Vanity $1,299
- Lilac Desk & Vanity Mirror Hutch $349 – $549 Sale $179.99 – $549
- Touch-Up Pens $5 Sale $2.99 – $5
- Isabella Rose Taylor Circle Floor Mirror $269
Chairs + Stools
- Himalayan Faux Fur Stool $199 Special $155
- Himalayan Glam Vanity Stool $179 Special $139
- Faux-Fur Ooh La La Chair $399 Special $315
- Lennon & Maisy Moroccan Vanity Stool $259 Sale $139.99
- Minnie Vanity Stool $239 Special $189
- Ooh La La Swivel Chair $359 Special $285
- Marquee Light Mirrors $299 – $499 Special $269 – $449
- Silver Leaf Mirror $299
- Romantic Mirror $149
- Ornate Floor Mirror $399
- Lennon & Maisy Ornate Carved Floor Mirror $399
- Simple Mirror, White $179
- Flower & Butterfly Mirror $199
- Wood Mirror Shelf $149
- Naturalist Ball Mirror $199
- Rivet Wall Mirror $199
- Junk Gypsy Antique Oval Mirror with Wings $198
- Scallop White Wash Mirror $249
- Scallop Gold Leaf Mirror $299
- The Emily & Meritt Star Ring Mirror $199
- Arch Mirror $189
- Elemental Wood Mirror $179
- Wood Stick Mirror $169
- Simple Mirror, Dark Espresso $179
- The Emily & Meritt Shell Mirror $199
- Isabella Rose Taylor Circle Floor Mirror $269
- Light Up Floor Mirror $299
- Floor Mirror With Storage $269
- Cork-Framed Mirror $169
- Pop Color Pinboard Mirror, Pool $169
- Pinboard Display Mirror $249
- Mirror Cubby System $149
- Display-It Storage Mirror $699
- Jewelry Storage Floor Mirror $499
- Surfboard Storage Mirror $269
- Lilac Floor Mirror $299
- Over The Door Full Length Mirror $199
- Hannah Beauty Mirror + Shelves $49 – $229
- Script Monogram Mirror $169
- Metalic Script Monogram Mirror $169
- Junk Gypsy Dreamer Mirrored Wall Art $129
- Junk Gypsy Famous Mirrored Wall Art $129
- Mirrored Trifold Vanity $69
- Light It Up Beauty Mirror $119
- The Emily & Meritt Desktop Mirror $79
- Lilac Wardrobe Storage Display $599 Sale $299.99
- White/Gold Desktop Mirror $59.99 Sale $39.99
Vanities + Mirrors
Chances are you’re the type of person who cares about your appearance. You like to look chic. Trying on different outfits gets you excited, not just because you know they’ll impress, but because you have a lot of fun designing cool combinations. You like to have creative control of your hair and makeup so you can show the world exactly who you are. That’s exactly what great fashion is all about – expressing yourself and showing off your natural beauty. At PBteen, we get it, and we want to help. Our vanities save you time in the morning and make it easier to apply blush and eye shadow exactly where you want it. There are many things you can do to add a trendy vanity space to your bedroom.
First, decide what kind of theme you want for your room. That way you know what kind of vanities fit your artistic vision. For example, if your bedroom is traditional Victorian with a white canopy bed, a Persian rug and sheer drapes, look for a vanity with strong notes of sophistication. Intricate molding, gentle contours and curved legs all do the trick. Rounded edges are luxurious and ideal for a vintage feel.
If you want to transform your bedroom into a Milan fashion runway instead, then keep things simple with tall legs that stand out, and add some mirrored surfaces to tie everything together. Your entire vanity shines brightly with reflective contours all around. It’s the essence of chic and becomes even more so if the rest of your room features vibrant pops of contrasting colors.
Once you know what kind of vibe you’re going for, the next step is to decide how much storage you need and the amount of floor space with which you have to play. Vanities come in many different sizes tailored to work in any space. Some fit nicely in cozy bedrooms. Others have several deep drawers to hold all of your beauty accessories, from makeup and hair accents to blow dryers and nail polish.
When it comes to seating, there are many different options. Two main categories are chairs and benches. Chairs usually offer more back support. If you like to lean back, this is ideal for you. Swivel chairs are versatile since they give you plenty of movement possibilities. They’re practical because they let you look at earrings or the back of your hair with an effortless motion. Benches are petite and chic. They slide underneath your vanity when it’s not being used to give you more space to walk around freely. The stools are uber-glam, especially with a seat covered in faux fur and mind-blowing colors.
If you don’t have room for a vanity in your bedroom or just want to go for a different feel, you can still be the queen of fashion in your school. Thinking outside the box is an awesome solution and gives your room major excitement too. One idea is to transform your study desk into a vanity with a tabletop mirror. Store your beauty accessories in jewelry boxes and makeup cases, and you’re ready to roll when it’s time to get ready for going out.
Another possibility is to place a large wall mirror above your dresser. It’s a natural spot to double check your appearance before heading off to classes in the morning. In fact, even if you have enough room for a vanity, there’s nothing wrong with filling the space with multiple mirrors. They give you an even better view, make the room feel larger and add brightness for a positive atmosphere. Floor mirrors provide a head-to-toe image of your whole outfit, which is great for playing around with different combinations to see how they look.
How you accessorize your vanity space depends on your personality and room theme. However, some popular things to focus on are lighting – like a luxurious chandelier – decorative accents, vases, floral touches, candles and jewelry storage pieces. A rug underneath provides a nice border and is extra comfortable when you’re walking around in your bare feet.