- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Duffle Bag $229 Sale $149.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Fringe Backpack $139 Sale $79.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Fur Sleeping Bag $199 Sale $119.99
- Faux-Fur Throw $99 – $199 Sale $79.99 – $119.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Beauty Case $39 Sale $24.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Jewelry Roll $35 Sale $24.99
- Junk Gypsy Brave Heart Wall Décor $199 Sale $109.99
- Junk Gypsy Antique Oval Mirror with Wings $198 Sale $149.99
- Junk Gypsy Follow Your Call Glitter Garland $49 Sale $24.99
- Junk Gypsy Glitter Star $169 Special $99
- Junk Gypsy Wire Glass Pendant $169 Sale $99.99
- Junk Gypsy Rhinestone Cowgirl Horns $129 Sale $69.99
- Junk Gypsy Heart With Wings $59 – $199
- Junk Gypsy Wall Art, Wolf $179 Sale $109.99
- Junk Gypsy Blaze Your Own Trail Wall Mural $119 Sale $64.99
- Junk Gypsy Wire Icon Photo Holder $99 Sale $54.99
- Junk Gypsy Be The Music You Hear Wall Art $169
- Junk Gypsy Never Stop Wondering and Wandering Flannel Sheet Set $119 – $139 Sale $49.99 – $59.99
- Junk Gypsy El Paso Throw $79
- Junk Gypsy El Paso Euro Pillow Cover $45.50
- Junk Gypsy Shaped Pillows $45.50
- Polar Bear Ankle Tassel Faux-Fur Booties $39.50
- Wolf Ankle Tassel Faux-Fur Booties $39.50
- Gray Leopard Ankle Tassel Faux-Fur Booties $39.50
- Winter Fox Ankle Tassel Faux-Fur Booties $39.50 Sale $14.99
- Snow Cat Ankle Tassel Faux-Fur Booties $39.50
- Lynx Ankle Tassel Faux-Fur Booties $39.50 Sale $14.99
- Winter Fox Pom-Pom Tie Faux-Fur Booties $49.50 Sale $19.99
- Gray Leopard Pom-Pom Tie Faux-Fur Booties $49.50 Sale $19.99
- Snow Cat Pom-Pom Tie Faux-Fur Booties $49.50 Sale $19.99
- Wolf Pom-Pom Tie Faux-Fur Booties $49.50 Sale $15.99
- Pom-Pom Tie Faux-Fur Booties $49.50 Sale $19.99
Gifts for the Wild at Heart
We have Gifts for the Wild at Heart that suit someone who is free-spirited, carefree and maybe a little renegade. They appreciate what the Earth has given us and like to wear or use products depicting this. Peruse our collection at PBteen. and you might find something for you and a friend. We all have a wanderlust spirit deep down inside. Sometimes, it just has to come out.
A sleeping bag is a suitable gift for someone who goes to sleepovers and likes to camp. A faux fur exterior and a 100 percent cotton flannel lining with a zipper closure make the sleeping bag a warm and cozy spot to sleep. A matching pillowcase is included as an added benefit. Be sure to take along a refillable water bottle to stay hydrated when you are on the go. Those of us who are ecologically-minded and living in this Earth-friendly way, prefer using a reusable water bottle so less plastic ends up in landfills.
A Southwestern-style throw with fringe would be added warmth when camping. Alternatively, it can be worn as a serape over the shoulders, used for napping or draped at the edge of a bed for decorative reasons. Gorgeous colors make it stand out and you can throw it in the washing machine to keep it clean.
Carry a suede backpack with fringe. A canvas interior is easy to wipe out and clean when needed. The drawstring closure and gypsy fringe are really cool. The backpack can also double as a pocketbook. Keep a small toiletry case or cosmetic bag in the backpack for storing essentials you might need during the day. The faux fur pouches would look awesome with the suede and fringe.
When you are hanging out at home, you can wear faux fur boots or booties to keep your feet warm and comfortable. They come in Earth tones of white, gray and brown so you can be one with nature even inside. You might never want to take them off because they feel like the softest slipper. Wrap up in a classic robe with or without a hood for the utmost in relaxation. We are all creatures of comfort and few things whisper relaxation more than a robe and slippers.
To keep with the untamed vibe going in your room, check out the oval mirror with wings that is hand-painted in colors like antique silver. Like something flying out of mythology, the mirror is edgy and bohemian at the same time. Getting ready in the morning will be more uplifting with such a mirror. You might want a task lamp to add enough light so you can get ready for school, camp, a sporting event or a filled-up social calendar. Task lamps can be positioned so they can shine right where you need it. Wood, metal and a cork glass combination all work well to shed the light but also to look fab in your room. You can shine the light on a funky tapestry hung on your wall too. Tapestries are textures and give off calming energy.
Store jewelry in a box that hangs on a wall or give one as a gift. Lined with linen, the fabric protects the jewelry. A ring pad and pegs keep jewelry separated to prevent knots and tangles. A convenient mirror is tucked inside to double check that your earrings match and your necklace is on straight. A lock closure keeps the jewelry safe inside. To keep sunglasses in order, use a sunglass holder because, sometimes, you need dark shades and, sometimes, you need funky frames. The glasses stack up on individual rods to protect them from scratches. The best part is that they are all right there, and you can pick what goes with your mood and your outfit.