- Girls Quilts + Comforters
- Girls Duvets Covers + Cases
- Girls Sheet Sets
- Boys Quilts + Comforters
- Boys Duvets Covers + Cases
- Boys Sheet Sets
- Bedding Looks
- Quilts + Comforters
- Duvet Covers + Cases
- Sheet Sets
- Bedding Looks
- Decorative Pillows
- Throws + Blankets
- All Bedding Basics
- Pillow Inserts
- Duvet Inserts + Mattress Pads
- Bed Skirts + Canopies
- All Rooms
- Girls Rooms
- Boys Rooms
- Emily & Meritt
- Kelly Slater
- 100% Organic
- Bundle & Save
- Free Shipping
- Pottery Barn Bedding
- Pottery Barn Kids Bedding
Teen Bedding In Every Color
Explore a rainbow of teen bedding for every room decor style. Discover incredible colors and patterns made to keep your personal space looking fresh, clean and completely unique. Mix-and-match different styles and looks to create a cushy bed all your own. Shop comforters, duvets, shams and sheets made for stylish slumber and a dash of staying up in bed to enjoy your room in your downtime. With this many colors, it's easy to pick one or two sets of new bedding to liven up your space.
What Makes The Best Bedding
The best teen bedding is soft, comfortable, easy to clean and keeps it color going strong night after night, wash after wash. Materials and design combine to make your bed the focal point of your room.
- Get to know the materials of your bedding. For year-round warmth and an airy feel, go for cotton. It's easy to wash and holds your favorite colors really well. Velvet is heavier, so it's less airy, but the texture looks great in a variety of bedrooms.
- For sheets, pick up a fitted and a flat sheet. Fitted sheets have elastics that go around your mattress, so they stay in place at night while you sleep. Your flat sheets add warmth under quilts or comforters or work on their own in the summer.
- Pillowcases are best when they're soft, non-staticky for your hair and match the rest of your room. Some cases match your sheets. Others, called shams, match quilts, coverlets or duvets.
Girls Bedding Sets
Shopping teen bedding for girls is a fun experience that lets you personalize a bedroom in a way that's easy to do. By changing out something as simple as a quilt or duvet cover, you can create an entire new atmosphere.
- Select rainbow or ombre hues for a graceful way to incorporate a bold palette with a lot of color.
- Florals, medallions and other lighthearted patterns create depth in a room without having to choose one color.
- Designer collaborations, like Emily & Meritt, offer splashy roses, monochrome grayscale and other upscale looks for your bed.
Boys Bedding Sets
To shop boys bedding, look for colors and themes that fit with other room decor. As tastes naturally change, you can switch out comforters, sheets and other accents.
- Stripes look good when they're thick and well-spaced apart. Try a solid backdrop with intermittent stripes.
- Plaid lets you play with monochrome while still enjoying the pattern. Layer blankets over duvets for thickness.
- Sports-themed bedding is great for showing loyalty to a team. Stick with neutrals or use colors elsewhere in the room.
Enjoy shopping for your new bedding and creating a new room for yourself.