Teen Duvet + Pillow Inserts
- Quallowarm Standard Duvet Insert, Twin $99 – $179 Special $79 – $179
- Synthetic Comferter Inserts, Lightweight, Full/Queen $79 – $109 Special $63 – $87
Mattress Pads + Protectors
- Organic Mattress Pad $69 – $89
- Hydrocool Mattress Pad $79 – $99
- Memory Fiber Mattress Pad, Twin $99 – $149
- Basic Mattress Protector, Queen $59 – $79
Teen Bed Canopies + Bed Skirts
- The Emily & Meritt Metallic Stripe Bed Skirt, Queen $79 – $99 Special $63 – $79
- The Emily & Meritt Circus Stripe Bedskirt $79 – $99
- Classic Metro Bed Skirt $79 – $99 Special $63 – $79
- Bohemian Bed Skirt $79 – $109 Special $63 – $87
- Suite Bedskirt $99 – $119 Special $79 – $95
- Pom Pom Bedskirt $99 – $119 Special $79 – $95
- Pop Dot Bed Skirt $79 – $99 Special $63 – $79
- Ruffle Bed-skirt, XL/Twin $99 – $109 Special $69 – $79
- The Emily & Meritt Pom Pom Bedskirt, Twin $99 – $119
Starting fresh with a new bed? Wondering what you need to have your bedroom complete? With the countless options out there, it's easy to feel overwhelmed by it all. Here's your one-stop guide to finding just what you need (and what you don't need) so you can purchase with confidence because shopping for bedding shouldn't be painful, it should be fun.
Mattresses are the foundation of the entire bed; everything will build upon it. Look at your bedroom space and decide what size works best. Are you sleeping with a partner? Do you have a 150-pound dog that likes to sleep by your side? Or are you in a dorm-like setting?
Next, decide on the level of comfort you'd like for your mattress. What have you used in the past? Identify what has worked and what hasn't worked. If you're looking for luxury, try a high quality, microfiber mattress. Organic is a good way to go and always purchase pads for your mattress as protectors.
The right sheets are one of the essentials. The higher the thread count, the softer they'll be. If you are sensitive to chemicals, try a certified organic set of sheets. Organic bedding is always an option in every category.
Always make sure your sheets, blankets, and mattress protector are the exact size of your bed. Some people fall in love with a great set of linens only to discover later that they're one or two sizes off, making your whole bed look sloppy.
Your pillow is an easy opportunity for bedding style and comfort. You want a soft pillow insert that provides just the right amount of fill, in addition to beautiful pillowcases. Pillow covers will come with your bedding set, but don't limit yourself there. Feel free to throw on an accent pillow or two for an extra pop of style.
You can use blankets, quilts, a bed-in-a-bag or a duvet. Again, the right size is essential, and you want something that has the right fill for your personal comfort level and weather.
Bed skirts usually come with a bedding set, but if you're looking to add a little more customization, this is a fun place to party. Consider your bed skirt as a trim, and don't be afraid to incorporate a bold color or design.