Girls Duvet Covers + Cases
- HARRY POTTER™ Enchanted Night Sky Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $139
- HARRY POTTER™ Patronus Damask Duvet Cover + Sham $29.50 – $149
- Anna Sui Romantic Dreams Lace Duvet Cover + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $26.50 – $149
- Anna Sui Metamorphosis Ombre Sateen Duvet + Sham $28.50 – $139 Special $15.50 – $79
- Starry Skies Flannel Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $79 Special $19.50 – $54
- Merry Rainbow Flannel Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $99 Special $20.50 – $74
- Unique Unicorn Flannel Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $99 Special $19.50 – $69
- Winter Llama Flannel Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $99 Special $19.50 – $69
- Peanuts® Holiday Flannel Duvet Cover + Sham $32.50 – $109
- Grinch™ Flannel Dot Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $109
- Buffalo Check Flannel Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $79 Special $19.50 – $54
- HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ House Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $139
- HARRY POTTER™ DAILY PROPHET™ Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $139
- Star Wars™ Space Chase Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $139 Special $19.50 – $99
Girls Duvet Cases
Your bedding has two main purposes: one practical and one fashionable. First, it’s designed to keep you as comfortable as possible when you sleep. That way you get sufficient rest without being too hot or too cold. A big part of bedding is to put your signature style on the room too. The colors and patterns you choose make your bedroom everything it is; a happy and energetic space where you love to spend time. At PBteen, we have many kinds of bedding, such as sheets, comforters, quilts, blankets and duvet covers. Each type has certain advantages and differences. So what makes our girls duvet cases special? How can you use them to create a dream room? Here are some helpful tips.
One main advantage of a duvet is how easy it is to use. If you usually make your bed in the morning before leaving for classes, duvets save you tons of time. That’s because there’s usually only one layer to worry about. You see, a duvet is like a full bedding set wrapped up in one. So instead of pulling on and tucking in a bunch of separate blankets, you only need to accommodate the duvet. In 30 to 60 seconds or less, you’re finished and out the door. And you bed is sleek and beautiful, ready for when you get home.
So how do you use a duvet? Well, there are two popular ways. A duvet is designed to be the only piece of bedding on your bed. So if you want, just lay it down right on top of your mattress. This is especially popular during warm summer nights. You don’t crawl underneath any layer; instead, lie on top of the soft cover. Some people still want to use sheets, though. And that’s totally fine. With a sheet set, you decide if you feel like sleeping on top or underneath the duvet. During the winter, having a thick layer of warmth is very tempting.
The duvet – also called an insert – is basically like what your pillow is, and is usually white too. The duvet case is the colorful fabric that covers it. A duvet case is just like a pillow case except it’s a lot bigger and usually has a zipper or set of cloth ties to keep it closed. Both our inserts and duvet cases are extremely soft and fresh. They cushion your body like you’re sleeping on a cloud.
What are duvets made of? There are two principal types. One has a synthetic fill, and the other a down fill. Both options are hypoallergenic, which means they don’t cause any kind of allergies. That’s important so you feel completely comfortable when you go to sleep. Deciding between synthetic and down comes down to your personal preferences. A good rule of thumb is to go with the same material as your favorite pillow. That way your body gets used to it right away. The duvet case varies with style, but most are made of either pure cotton or a blend of cotton and polyester. They keep your skin cool and dry no matter what the weather is like outside.
How can you choose a design for your room? Think about your personality and the theme your room has right now. If you have a favorite color combination, that’s a good place to start. If you’re especially interested in something, let it show. For example, floral prints say that you’ve got a romantic side. Black and white stripes or polka dots peg you as a chic design diva. And if you like exotic Indian-inspired decor or Asian motifs, look for geometric patterns with tons of different colors. Toss in some decorative pillows for even more excitement.
Duvet covers with texture fit perfectly in a girls’ bedroom with hints of vintage luxury. If you have a canopy bed, a chandelier or classic Paris fashion prints hanging from your walls, this is probably for you. Instead of smooth sheets, look for bedding that’s pleated and fluffy. Ruched duvet cases are gorgeous and lavish, making you feel like your bedroom is located in a French suite with a view of the Eiffel Tower.