Junk Gypsy Bedding
- Junk Gypsy Velvet Bohemian Quilt + Sham $199 Sale $99.99
- Junk Gypsy Pillow, Wanderlust $49 Sale $32.99
- Junk Gypsy Pillow, Desert Sequin Pillow $39 Sale $29.99
- Junk Gypsy Pillow, Wanderer Fringe Pillow $69 Sale $46.99
- Junk Gypsy Pillow, Wonder & Wander $39 Sale $29.99
- Junk Gypsy Pillow, Lucky Horseshoe $39 Sale $26.99
- Junk Gypsy Pillow, Spirit Animal $39 Sale $29.99
- Junk Gypsy Desert Dreams Sham $32.50 Sale $19.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Fur Sleeping Bag $19.50 – $199 Sale $11.99 – $119.99
- Junk Gypsy Wanderer Fur Throw $149 Sale $89.99
- Junk Gypsy Never Stop Wondering and Wandering Flannel Sheet Set $89 – $139 Sale $44.99 – $69.99
- Junk Gypsy Field of Clouds Textured Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Sale $21.99 – $119.99
- Junk Gypsy Country Blooms Duvet Cover $89 Sale $54.99
- Junk Gypsy Follow Your Heart Sham $35.50 Sale $17.99
- Junk Gypsy Dream Chaser Sheet Set $89 – $119 Sale $64.99 – $89
- Junk Gypsy El Paso Throw $79
- Junk Gypsy El Paso Euro Pillow Cover $45.50
- Junk Gypsy Shaped Pillows $45.50
- Junk Gypsy Dreamer Pillow Cover $35 Sale $24.99
- Junk Gypsy Restless Roaming Spirit Pillow Cover $35 Sale $9.99
- Junk Gypsy Born To Roam Compass Pillow Cover $35 Sale $29.99
- Junk Gypsy Cornbread Soul Pillow Cover $35 Sale $23.99
- Speckled Gold Metallic Hide Rug $999
Junk Gypsy Girls Bedding
Are you a gypsy, hippie, happy-go-lucky girl? You will absolutely love Junk Gypsy Girls Bedding at PBteen. The line is great for your room at home and still looks great in your dorm and life beyond. Picture opening a trunk and finding a pile of treasures. While the name says junk, there’s nothing junky about it. You’ll want to hang on to this for a long time and, most importantly, you’ll love it in your room. It’s inspired by people just like you!
The material used in the bedding is comfy, sometimes furry and always super soft. Boho patterns on the quilts and comforters and shams are gypsy-like with subtle detail. Whether you choose a wavy aquatic look, ever-popular tie dye or a textured bed cover, the bedding is stylish, top-quality and cool by today’s gypsy standards. There’s no doubt you’ll love how these pieces look in your space.
Consider hanging a canopy over your bed for free-spirited decorating that becomes the centerpiece in the room. Who wouldn’t want to sleep under a canopy? It’s like you’re tucked away in a fairy tale hidden from the rest of the world.
Make sure your sheet are comfortable and look great with your room’s motif. When you doze off into dreamland, you’ll be in a gorgeous space to recharge your batteries for a whole new day. Organic sheets, flannel and percale weave are designed to last through multiple washings and still stay soft. Sheets and pillowcases can be monogrammed to personalize your bedding, if you choose. If you takes the monogrammed bedding off to college, there won’t be any laundry confusion with suite mates in the dorm or sorority house! Oeko-Tex Certified bedding means no chemicals or synthetics were used in the creation of your bedding fabric, which any gypsy would want. We make every effort to be eco-friendly to protect the environment and our clean air.
Put a neatly folded throw at the end of the bed for nights that are especially cool. Fleece, macrame and faux fur maintain the hippie vibe of the decor while also providing some added warmth when needed. Throws and afghans are great for quick naps too.
Add some decorative pillows on the bed. For a yogi, there are wanderlust pillows and motivating sayings on some. Or choose fringed pillows, sequins, roaming spirits or funky shaped pillows. Bunched up together on the bed, they enhance the decor with carefree finesse. Mix and match for a look that’s totally you.
Place a floor lamp by your canopied bed for convenience if you’re reading, studying in bed or getting up during the night. Lamps in various designs fit the decorating theme and will complement your bedding.
If you wanders to a sleep-over or a camp-out, you can carry a sleeping bag to feel right at home. With similar designs, you’ll have a great night of sleep that feels just like you’re at home in your cozy bed. With puffy, soft fabrics to choose from, you’ll stay warm and comfortable on your adventures away from home.