Girls Quilts + Comforters
- HARRY POTTER™ Magical Velvet Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $249
- Anna Sui Flight of Fancy Sateen Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $249 Special $28.50 – $199
- Westward Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Zadey Patchwork Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189 Special $26.50 – $139
- Whimsical Waves Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $129
- Grinch™ Heathered Sham, Standard, Multi $35.50 – $209 Special $28.50 – $167
- Peanuts® Sham, Standard Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $28.50 – $159
- Palm Springs Patchwork Sham, Multi, Standard $35.50 – $189 Special $28.50 – $149
- Kelly Slater Organic Ikat Shells Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $28.50 – $159
- Ruched Rosette Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $229 Sale $12.99 – $139
- Sunset Beach, Standard Sham, Multi $35.50 – $189 Special $28.50 – $149
- Keala Floral Surf Sham, Standard $29.50 – $179
- The Emily & Meritt Parisian Petticoat Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $229 Special $28.50 – $179
- Windward Stripe Sham, Standard, Multi $29.50 – $179
- Organic Meadow Blooms Standard Sham, Dark Gray $35.50 – $199 Sale $12.99 – $79.99
- Pucker Up Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $129 Sale $12.99 – $99
- Gemma Ikat Quilt, Twin, Warm $29.50 – $179 Sale $9.99 – $89
- Favorite Tee Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189 Special $26.50 – $149
- Kelly Slater Organic Point Break Euro Sham, Navy $35.50 – $199 Special $24.50 – $139
- Laid Back Stripes, Standard Sham, Multi $29.50 – $159
- Finley Solid Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189 Sale $12.99 – $189
- HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Striped Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $199
There may be no greater decorating joy than putting together your own cozy, cool retreat for studying, talking and snoozing. After you find your ideal bed, it’s time to dress up your sleeping space with warm covers, like our soft, sleep-enhancing quilts. One of the nicest things about girls’ quilts and shams from PBteen is their easy-care construction, and our selection of bedding is sure to provide something stylish that you truly love. Plus, it’s simple to make your bed when you have a reversible quilt. Thinner quilts let you layer several bed covers to help you create the level of warmth that’s just right for your needs. You can mix and match quilts in patterns and solid colors to create your own bed style.
If you’re thinking about choosing your favorites from all of our collections of quilts and bedcovers, use your headboard for a little inspiration. If you have a stunning sculpted headboard, a simple quilt in white, black or a solid color makes your bedroom a restful retreat. An ornate, tufted headboard deserves a ruffled quilt in bright or pastel shades to look as regal as it truly is. A lattice headboard goes beautifully with a botanical or geometric-print quilt. If you have a boxy, modern headboard, any style quilt works well, from sports-themed quilts to tie-dye versions. Choose matching pillow shams for a more finished bedding look. You can also mix and match quilts and shams from several collections to achieve the color combinations you envision for your own sleep space.
Most quilts are more portable than comforters and duvets. Many quilts are edged with durable fabric or strongly stitched at the edges, so they’re durable and won’t get frayed easily when you take them with you on sleepovers or to your dorm. If you have friends who sleep over or visit often for study and talk time, it’s a great idea to store a quilt or two in a dresser drawer or on a closet shelf so your friends can bundle up on cold nights, too.
If you’re in a shared bedroom space at home or at school, express yourself with your own style of bedding. Pick a colorful patchwork quilt to cheer up your room. Choose quilts and bedding for bunk and loft beds that you can dress up with decorated and inspirational pillows. Then, you can create another seating and study area on the bottom area of the bunk. If you like to keep things simple, choose solid-color quilts or quilts with simple stripes to dress up your personal napping and dreaming spot.
After you have your quilt picked out, choose some framed art for the wall near your bed and order a few decor items to place on your bedside table. Our tabletop lamps coordinate with our quilts and bedding collections to help you create your own personal lighting display. Whether you love glitter, butterflies, planets or boats, there’s a lamp, tray, sculpture or framed art piece that displays what you love. Solid-color quilts with detailed stitching work well with rustic and vintage lighting themes in rooms, while floral and ruffled quilts look great with string lights and animal or star decorations. Quilts with big stripes in understated tones have a modern look to them, as do organic bedcovers and quilts with textured surfaces.
If you have a sleeper sofa or futon, use a quilt as an accent throw by day and a sleeping cover by night. You can fold your quilts in a number of ways to add visual interest, or you can use an entire quilt as a sort of slipcover. On your bed, be prepared for changing weather by making the bed up with a main quilt and leaving one or more quilts folded across the end of the mattress. This bedding style makes your bed look extra plush, and it gives you somewhere convenient to keep extra quilts until you need them.