Lennon & Maisy
- Lennon & Maisy Medallion Tapestry Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $209 Sale $14.99 – $119.99
- Lennon & Maisy Embroidered Tassel Duvet Cover + Sham $35.50 – $189 Sale $14.99 – $99.99
- Lennon & Maisy Bohemian Blockprint Sheet Set $32.50 – $79 Sale $14.99 – $39.99
- Lennon & Maisy Bohemian Blooms Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $219 Sale $16.99 – $89.99
- Lennon & Maisy Tassel Pop Duvet Cover + Sham $32.50 – $169 Sale $14.99 – $79.99
- Lennon & Maisy Enchanted Cuff Sheet Set $32.50 – $139 Sale $14.99 – $79.99
- Lennon & Maisy Floral Tassel Pillow Cover $45.50 Sale $31.99
- Lennon & Maisy Folk Gardens Euro Pillow Cover $49.50 Sale $34.99
- Lennon & Maisy Tassel Pop Lumbar Pillow Cover $45.50 Sale $26.99
- Lennon & Maisy Embroidered Peacock Pillow Cover $45.50 Sale $31.99
- Lennon & Maisy Enchanted Forest Pillow Cover $45.50 Sale $31.99
- Lennon & Maisy Bohemian Medallion Pillow $35.50 Sale $31.99
- Lennon & Maisy Free Spirit Pillow Cover $39.50 Sale $31.99
- Lennon & Maisy Butterfly Pillow $45.50 Sale $31.99
- Lennon & Maisy Free Spirit Canopy $199 Sale $149.99
- Lennon & Maisy Embroidered Sheer $79 – $99 Sale $59.99 – $79
Lennon & Maisy Girls' Bedding
Chic designs and eccentric patterns are classic characteristics in the Lennon & Maisy Girls' Bedding blueprint. Subtle details include dangling tassels, funky textures and free-spirited expression. The embroidered quilts and tapestry duvet covers fit this description and more. They come with shams and look fabulously bohemian. Not only do they look good, but their puffy, cotton percale weave makes them just as comfortable. Decorative throw pillows with bohemian fringe or pom-pom borders will accent the coverlet while keeping the gypsy motif. Other pillows with surfer themes or those with catchy sayings are fun accessories for the bedding. Mix and match for variety, which makes for a simple way to make the colors pop.
Soft cotton sheets will help keep you comfy when you head into dreamland. Options include enchanted cuff styles and bohemian block prints. Both are sewn to withstand lots of washing to remain soft for many nights of cozy sleep. Place a warm fleece or wool blanket on top of your sheet set for colder months. A light cotton blanket is ideal for warmer seasons. Blankets are gret all year to add an extra layer of comfort. Fold a faux fur or macrame throw at the end of the bed or across the back of a chair. Throws are terrific for curling up with a book, watching a movie or taking an afternoon siesta.
Embroidered sheers with pole pockets and ties at the top will dress up your windows. Made of 100 percent cotton percale, the individual panels are light enough not to dominate your windows and textured enough to be noticed. Select a curtain rod with finials to help your curtains stand out. Blown glass finials and perfume bottle shapes are very suited to your room and help add some sparkle to your curtains. Boho beaded finials would also be an awesome addition.
For some extra pizzazz, Lennon & Maisy has a fabulous canopy with tassels that you can drap on the bed. It’s 100 percent cotton, so light and airy. You don’t see bed canopies all that often, which really helps you express your stellar personality in a unique way. At PBteen, we make stepping out of the box a comfortable process. Hang a string of lights on the wall adjacent to the canopy. Choose from origami lights, tassels, flowers, stars or lace. You have tons of choices that all look great hanging on the wall or around your bed frame.
Hang a mirror on the wall, or maybe add a floor mirror to reflect this amazing decor and help yourself get ready in the morning. Many of these floor mirrors are great all by themselves, several with ornate features and different-shaped varieties. A classic floor-length mirror truly lasts for many years and is adaptable to your style, even as it changes.
With a canopy hanging from the ceiling, a string of lights hanging and a floor-length mirror, a bed where any sleeping beauty would love to get her slumber, all that’s left is something for the floor. Hand-tufted wool, round-shaped rugs with tassels or indigo printed, hand-loomed Indian wool make for a solid choice. Either option will soften the floor and add to the decor. Keep some storage crates, canvas bins or fringed baskets on the rug for extra storage. They can be great catchalls to hold all your things – they’re great for storing magazines, sports supplies or anything you can think of.