- Round Woven Pendant Shade $129 Special $103
- Adjustable Round Brass Pendant $199 Special $159
- Geo Wooden Pendant $129 Special $103
- Round Punched Metal Pendant $129 – $179 Special $103 – $143
- Teardrop Punched Metal Pendant $149 Special $119
- Adjustable Glass Floral Pendant $349 Special $279
- Scallop Capiz Pendant $179 Special $143
- Cork Pendant $119 Special $59
- Clear Glass Waterdrop Pendant $149 Special $109
- Oversized Light Pool Glass Waterdrop Pendant $159
- HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Pendant $249 Special $169
- Star Wars™ TIE Fighter™ Pendant $699 Special $529
- Star Wars™ Stormtrooper™ Pendant $149
- The Emily & Meritt Metal Drum Pendant $199 Sale $118.99
- The Emily & Meritt Awning Stripe Drum Pendant $229
- Beaded Seaglass Pendant $179 Special $143
- Macrame Pendant $169 Special $134
- Feather Pendant $169
- Shimmer Pendant $99 – $179 Special $79 – $139
- Quatrefoil Drum Pendant $139 Sale $89.99
- Hanging Glass Pendant $149
- Birdcage Pendant $229 Sale $89.99
- Buoy Pendant $149 Sale $79.99
- Dream Catcher Drum Shade Pendant $189 Sale $79.99
- Perforated Cone Pendant $169 Sale $79.99
You can make your bedroom or bathroom take on a new look simply by hanging light pendants. Teen pendants come in wide array of designs.
Hippy macramé or sleek seaglass pendants illuminate the room but look more like a decorative accessory. You’ll love the way they complement a butterfly chair, a rounded swivel chair or a woven cave chair. You can chill out reading a mystery novel or jamming to music in a comfy chair with just the right amount of light.
Tinted glass waterdrop or glass globe pendants will add a funky vibe hanging over bathroom sinks and vanity areas. You’ll also want to hang a mirror over the sink. Mirrors are certainly practically for getting ready and fixing your hair. But, these mirrors are a cut above and actually enhance the decor. Check out the selection of mirrors we have at PBteen to find what fits your personality. Ornate, simple, studded and rustic wood stick mirrors are a few of your options. Some mirrors have small shelves to add extra storage space, which leaves counters clear.
Over a desk, you might want to go old school and have a retro metal drum or awning drum pendant to provide the light. A gypsy wire and glass pendant looks really cool too. While studying and working on the computer, you’ll have the light you need shining down on your work space. Organize your desk and work area with desk accessories that keep items separated neatly. The sets come in metal vine, wire, cork, glamorous gold and ticking stripe designs. One container holds binders and folders. Another is a pen, ruler and pencil holder. The third container has individual compartments to hold smaller items including USB ports, charging cords, paper clips and such.
If you prefer a little bling in your life, consider hanging a shimmery pendant that sparkles with the light. It can hang anywhere in your bedroom or bathroom. It also looks good in a hallway leading to your room. Keep the glitter going with throw pillows on your bed and in seating areas. The pillows are comfortable, but they also add some pizzazz. Choose from shag or lumbar fringe hippie pillows, metallic or shiny gold and sequin patterns.
The important thing is that you get your room like you want it. When you hang out with friends, relax after school or study, you want to love the room you are in.