Teen Wall Lighting
- Punched Metal Wall Light $199 Special $159
- Marquee Light Mirrors $299 – $499 Special $239 – $399
- Isabella Rose Taylor Personal Space Backlit Wall Art $199 Sale $159.99
- LED Basketball Hoop Wall Light $279 Sale $219.99
- ivivva When I Dream I Fly Light Panel $179 Sale $89.99
- The Emily & Meritt Relax Neon Light $129
- Light-up Metal Frame Mirror $159 Sale $84.99
- Geometric Backlit Mirror $399 Sale $234.99
- Flower Backlit Mirror $269 Sale $143.99
- Crystal Backlit Mirror $269 Sale $134.99
- Clover Light Up Mirror $269
- Lotus Wall Sconce $139 Sale $71.99
- Heart Marquee Wall Light $299 Sale $159.99
- Star Outline Wall Light $119 Sale $93.99
Teen Wall LightsThe right lighting makes all the difference when it comes to relaxing in your bedroom or being productive at your desk. At PBteen, that’s why we offer a wide range of teen wall lights that add stylish, cool vibes while illuminating your space so you can use it the way you want. If you are short on floor space and need to add brighter illumination, wall sconces are the ideal solution as they mount directly to the wall and flood your space with horizontal lighting. If you want wall lights that add decor, string lights add a whimsical yet casual touch and can be used as soft, warm lighting when watching a movie with your friends.
Neon wall lights add vibrant decor to your room and you can choose from a variety of sayings or lights illuminating your favorite words or sports. Pair these with floor lamps to maximize your lighting options so you can use the neon wall lights while gaming with friends and the floor lamp to light up your room when getting dressed in the morning. From industrial designs featuring exposed pipe to sweet florals, our wall lights brighten up your wall gallery and create a cool space in which to hang out.
When it comes time to select lighting for decor, you also want to keep in mind functionality. While wall lights are suitable for adding style to a space, task lamps are a better choice when choosing lighting for studying. You can mix and match both lighting types to create options so you can use your room in a variety of ways. You can even pair task lamps with wall lights to create a cohesive look or mix it up with contrasting colors so each space stands out on its own. Backlit wall lights add a subtle hint of light and work well to frame decor as the main viewpoint in the room.
One of the most versatile wall lighting options is lit mirrors since they can be used to create a personal vanity in the bedroom, above the sink in the bathroom and even inside the closet to check out your outfit. Opt for a full-length lit mirror for the closet so you can see everything from head to toe, even if you get ready for school before the sun comes up. If you’re creating your own vanity, crystal and multifaceted mirrors add dimension and shine that’s fit for a prince or princess.