Dorm Wall Organization
- No Nails Dorm Pinboard, Blue Ticking Stripe $29 – $69 Special $22 – $39
- No Nails Dorm Pinboard, Solid $29 – $69 Special $22 – $39
- No Nails Dorm Pinboard, Dottie $29 – $69 Special $22 – $39
- No Nails Framed Pinboard $49 – $59 Special $39 – $59
- Wooden Eclectic Framed Pinboards, Set of 3 $199 Special $139
- The Emily & Meritt No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $39
- No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $39
- Dry-Erase Calendar Decal $24
- Chalk Calendar Wall Decal $39 Special $29
- No Nails Fabric Wall Organizer, Solid $49 Special $39
- No Nails Fabric Wall Organizer, Dottie $49 Special $39
- Paper Wall Organizer, Double $39 Sale $19.99 – $25.99
- No Nails Fabric Heart Wall Organizer, Solid $89 Special $69
- No Nails Fabric Heart Wall Organizer, Dottie $89 Special $69
- No Nails Paper Photo Frames, Set of 8 $39 Special $19 – $39
- Heart Metal Photo Display, Set of 3 $69 Special $45
- Ampersand Metal Photo Display $39 Special $25
- Peace Sign Wire Photo Display $49 Special $25
- Wall Leaning Storage Rack $149
- Wall Leaning Rack with Baskets $129
- Wall Leaning Valet $199 Special $129
- Lena Wall Mounted Mirror $39
Dorm Bulletin Boards
Create an inviting and stylish dorm space with dorm bulletin boards. At PBteen, we understand that when it comes to your dorm room, space is naturally at a premium in these tiny living areas. That’s one reason students often choose to get creative with both storage options and decor. Take advantage of wall space and while bringing order to your life with bulletin boards that help you keep every detail organized. You can even match bulletin board colors with other room decor to create a coordinated look if you like.
Imagine the beauty of putting your personal stamp on your dorm room wall. With monograms and letters, this is a simple process. Wall lettering attaches easily to vertical surfaces without worry of breaking rules about nails. Some letters even feature chalk or cork surfaces for jotting notes or affixing photos. Mixing and matching dorm bulletin boards with monogram letters is always a win.
Carry on your stylish dorm decor with distinctive frames. Whether you’re creating a collage of treasured photos or just adding one or two favorites, these frames are the perfect complement to dorm bulletin boards. Frames come in all shapes and sizes to fit in easily around your bulletin boards and other wall decor.
Some schools offer lockers on campus, and if yours does then dorm bulletin boards are an excellent addition to a school locker too. Because your locker is likely your command center during the day, it helps to keep it neatly organized. Hanging a bulletin board and other locker accessories inside your locker helps you stay on top of your game. You’ll never miss an assignment or forget about an appointment when you use these helpful organizational tools.
Shine the spotlight on your stylish and comfortable dorm room. Task lamps are at home on a desk, bedside table or dresser. Direct the lamp onto your work space, or you could even use it to illuminate dorm bulletin boards on the wall for an eye-catching impact. Some task lamps even clip to surfaces for added functionality and flexibility.
Your dorm room might begin as a blank slate, but you can have fun putting your stamp of ownership on it with the decor you choose. It’s easy to create a unique space that is all your own when you add dorm bulletin boards and other elements that shout your style. Space may be limited, but using your walls for added storage and organization is a smart move that can help you maintain order in your busy life and make you feel at home in your dorm room.