Dorm Closet Organizers
- Hanging Closet Sweater Organizer $39 Sale $23.99 – $39
- Hanging Closet Sweater Organizer, Blue Ticking Stripe $39 Sale $23.99 – $39
- Hanging Closet Sweater Organizer, Dottie $39 Sale $23.99 – $39
- Hanging Closet Organizer W/ Shoe Pockets $39 Sale $16.99 – $23.99
- Hanging Closet Organizer W/ Shoe Pockets, Blue Ticking Stripe $39 Sale $16.99 – $23.99
- Hanging Closet Organizer W/ Shoe Pockets, Dottie $39 Sale $16.99 – $23.99
- Closet Sweater Bins $19 Sale $9.99 – $14
- Closet Sweater Bins, Blue Ticking Stripe $19 – $35 Sale $9.99 – $35
- Closet Sweater Bins, Dottie $19 – $35 Sale $9.99 – $35
- Hanging Closet Accessories Organizer $29 Sale $15.99
- Hanging Jewelry Organizer $29.50 Sale $14.99
- Over The Door Vinyl Shoe Rack $24 Sale $14.99
- 4-Tier Skirt/Pant Hangers, Set of 2 $5.99 Sale $4.99
- Drawer Organizer, Deep T-Shirt Storage $19 Sale $11.99
- See-Thru Underbed Organizer $14 – $19 Sale $8.99 – $14.99
- Solid Canvas Bins $20.50 – $99 Sale $11.99 – $99
- The Emily & Meritt Petit Rose Canvas Bins $20.50 – $96 Sale $14.99 – $96
- The Emily & Meritt Painted Dot Canvas Bins $20.50 – $96 Sale $11.99 – $96
- 2-Tier Wide Floor Storage $69 Sale $35.99
- Front-Opening Storage Stand $49 Sale $24.99 – $28.99
- Ready-to-Roll Storage Cart $119 – $149 Sale $78.99 – $98.99
- Ready-To-Roll Storage Cart, Mini Dot $119 – $149 Sale $83 – $104
- Get-Ready Stand, Dottie $149 Sale $84.99 – $88.99
- Wall Leaning Storage Rack $149 Special $112
- Wall Leaning Valet $199 Sale $129.99
- Chair Back Storage $24 Sale $13.99
- Closet Storage Set, Dottie $112 Special $99
- The Emily & Meritt Wardrobe Rack $299
When you make your first leap into living on your own, one of the first places you may find yourself is in a dorm room. It’s a good time to have fun and study, but also an important time to learn responsibilities and decision making. One of the things you will no doubt learn in your first few weeks of dorm life is how to make the most out of small spaces. You may have arrived at college with several suitcases filled with clothes, shoes and accessories, but only have a tiny little closet in which to store them all. Let PBteen come to the rescue with dorm closet storage solutions that are bound to make organizing your items easier and seamless.
While you may not have much closet storage space, there are a few items you can use to make the most out of the space you do have. Consider a hanging closet organizer that not only gives you room for shoes but also has hanging fabric shelves to place folded clothes and other accessories. Available in several colors and styles, this is an ideal storage system for both guys and gals alike who need extra closet space. Hanging storage made especially for shoes is another functional idea. Hang a shoe organizer from your closet rod, and you can store more than a dozen pairs of shoes without taking up precious floor space. There are also hanging organizers available just for accessories.
Canvas boxes or dresser drawer organizers also work well. Place canvas boxes under your bed, on your closet floor or on shelves to maximize space. Drawer organizers make the most of your dresser space, allowing you to roll clothes where you would normally fold them. Canvas boxes also work well as part of a movable set, allowing you extra drawer space that you can fold down and store in a closet when not in use.
To make the most of the floor space you have, consider something for your walls and doors. Ladder storage shelves work well for everything from hanging decor to drying clothes to containing portable shoe racks. Similarly, over-the-door storage gives you extra room for shoes along with toiletries, accessories and even school supplies. There are also pouch-style storage units that can hang over the footboard of your bed to maximize your space. For extra space for hanging clothes, consider a wardrobe rack or storage display that you can set up neatly in a corner of your dorm room.