Dorm Room Storage Bins
- Solid Canvas Bins $20.50 – $99 Sale $13 – $99
- The Emily & Meritt Petit Rose Canvas Bins $20.50 – $96 Special $15 – $96
- The Emily & Meritt Painted Dot Canvas Bins $20.50 – $96 Special $15 – $96
- Closet Sweater Bins $19 – $35 Sale $11.99 – $35
- Closet Sweater Bins, Blue Ticking Stripe $19 – $35 Sale $11.99 – $35
- Closet Sweater Bins, Dottie $19 – $35 Sale $11.99 – $35
- Locker Bins $29.50 – $79 Sale $19 – $79
- See-Thru Underbed Organizer $14 – $19 Sale $9 – $14.99
- Drawer Organizer, Little Things Divider $12 Special $9
- Drawer Organizer, Deep T-Shirt Storage $19 Special $15
- Wire Beauty Cart $99 Special $79
- Get-Ready Stand $149 Sale $89.99 – $99.99
- Ready-To-Roll Storage Cart, Mini Dot $119 – $149 Sale $79 – $99
- Ready-to-Roll Storage Cart $119 – $149 Special $79 – $99
- 2-Tier Wide Floor Storage $69 Sale $39.99
- Front-Opening Storage Stand $49 Sale $29.99
- Duffle Hamper with Crossbody Strap, Sunburst Stamp $39 Special $25
- Duffle Hamper with Crossbody Strap $39 Sale $24.99
- Simple Pop Up Hamper $29 Sale $19.99 – $29
- Butterfly Hamper, Gray Dottie $49 Special $35
- Butterfly Hamper, Blue Ticking Stripe $49 Special $35
- Butterfly Hamper, Linen $49 Special $35
- Collapse And Carry Hamper $39 Special $25
- Collapse And Carry Hamper, Gray Dottie $39 Sale $24.99
- Easy Carry Laundry Bag, Dottie $49 Sale $29 – $29.99
- Easy Carry Laundry Bag $49 Sale $29 – $29.99
Dorm Storage and Bins
Dorm life is full of fun and free-spirited times. It of course also comes with some new responsibilities. Most likely, you have one or more roommates and have a common space where you need to store all of your personal items. Organization and storage are a snap with dorm storage and bins from PBteen. With options like canvas bins, drawer organizers and laundry hampers, you have a place for everything, even if your place is small. Discover space-saving solutions and ways to save time with the myriad of storage options we have for you.
One of the easiest ways to store items is the use of canvas bins. Available in several different sizes, these bins stack in your closet easily, fit well on a bookshelf or slide under your bed for easy access while still being out of the way. Available in several different colors, styles and patterns, these types of bins work well for both guys and girls and are a smart way to store everything from shoes to paperwork to accessories. Canvas bins made expressly for sweaters also work well when you don’t have much bureau and closet space at your disposal. Stack these bins neatly against the wall or in your closet for easy access whenever you need a sweater.
Organizers that fit neatly inside of your dresser drawers are also an ideal way to store clothes and accessories. These dividers slide into drawers of nearly any size and provide you with room to roll up your clothing or accessories gently, giving you much more room than folding and stacking. Use dividers that also give you room to store T-shirts and other clothing. Use one type of divider on one side of a large drawer, and a T-shirt divider on the other to maximize your dresser and wardrobe space.
Rolling carts are also a terrific idea to save on space. Move these easily from room to room, allowing you ample space to store toiletries and grooming accessories, study supplies and even clothing. Rolling racks come in several different sizes and colors to complement the decor in your dorm or home easily while saving space. Hampers are also a must-have item for any dorm room. If you happen to take clothes home to mom and dad’s, opt for a hampers in different colors that allow you to tell your laundry items apart easily. Regular hampers also work well right inside of your dorm room, allowing you easy carrying to a Laundromat or in-house dorm laundry.