- Dorm Trunks with Silver Trim $199 – $349
- Dorm Trunks with Rubbed Brass Trim $249 – $399
- Stack Me Up Bookcase Superset $1,700 Special $1,479 – $1,639
- Stack Me Up Display Superset $1,700 Special $1,479 – $1,639
- Stack Me Up Storage Superset $1,700 Special $1,479 – $1,639
- Stack Me Up Magazine Superset $1,879 Sale $1,315.99
- Stack Me Up 5 Cube Set $1,442 Special $1,259 – $1,389
- Stack Me Up Media Storage Superset $1,462 Special $1,189 – $1,399
- Stack Me Up Tall Media Bookcase Superset $1,462 Special $1,189 – $1,399
- Stack Me Up Media Bookcase Set $944 Special $749 – $899
- Stack Me Up Low Bookcase Set $924 Special $799 – $889
- Stack Me Up Small Bookcase Set $616 Special $529 – $595
- Stack Me Up Small Display Set $616 Special $529 – $595
- Stack Me Up Media Console + Base $69 – $328 Sale $49.99 – $325
- Stack Me Up Magazine Bookcase $49 – $398 Sale $45 – $279.99
- Stack Me Up Bookcase Cube $49 – $308 Special $45 – $299
- Stack Me Up Display Cube $49 – $308 Sale $45 – $299
- Beadboard 3-Shelf Bookcase $449
- Beadboard Medium Tower $399
- Beadboard Tower $549
- Beadboard Media Gaming Console $999
- Elsie Wide Bookcase $499 Special $449
- Dover Bookcase Bedside Table $449 Sale $259.99
- Display-It Storage Mirror $699
- Revolving Bookcase $699 Sale $459.99 – $699
- Chelsea Tower Bookcase $699
- Elsie Bookcase $599
- Chatham Bookcase $449
- Stuff-Your-Stuff Tower $649 – $749 Sale $299.99 – $749
- Hampton Shelf Storage Tower $649
- Maison Bookcase $599
- Locker Tower $699
- Rockwell 15-Drawer Bookcase $1,299
- Rockwell 6-Drawer Bookcase $799
- The Emily & Meritt Wardrobe Rack $299
Dorm Trunks and Ottomans
Dorm trunks and ottomans can serve both a utilitarian and designer purpose in your dorm room or bedroom. Imagine the distinction of one of our PBteen dorm trunks occupying a prominent spot in your dorm room. Not only do these trunks feature roomy storage, but they can also double as a coffee table or even an extra seat. Available in both silver and brass trim, you can choose a trunk or ottoman in certain colors to coordinate with your other room decor.
One of the interesting features of dorm trunks and ottomans is their blank slate appeal. The smooth sides of dorm trunks can be the ideal spot for affixing decals. As an alternative, consider adding your initials to the side of your dorm trunk to show ownership, especially if you are in a roommate situation.
The storage capacities of dorm trunks and ottomans can be enough to hold many items, such as extra throws and blankets or other bedding separates like pillows, sheets and comforters. Stowing bedding in a dorm trunk is ideal because it keeps these items within easy reach when you need them.
If dorm trunks and ottomans don’t quite hold it all, you might also use bins and baskets to hold extra items. Available with and without lids and in a wide array of sizes, there are bins to fit every dorm room decorating style. They are also functional, holding items you use every day, allowing you to have them within reach at all times. You could even stack bins and baskets on top of dorm trunks to increase your storage space.
Dorm trunks and ottomans help create an eclectic style in your dorm room. You’ll find it easy to mix and match your other room furnishings and elements when you select these pieces. Even adding pinboards and calendars to the walls is a stylish decorating option that also solves storage space issues on a smaller scale. Use your pinboard to hold jewelry, photos or notes to yourself.
There is no reason why your storage options have to be traditional. Inject a bit of unexpected style into your living area with dorm trunks and ottomans that come in bright colors. You can even lock the trunks and install removable wheels on them for added functionality, such as being able to move them around when you need additional space. These pieces are so useful that you will continue to use them long beyond your school years.