Dorm Laundry Bags
- The Emily & Meritt Cat Ear Laundry Backpack $29 Special $23
- The Emily & Meritt Wash Me Laundry Backpack $29 Special $23
- Laundry Backpack $29 Special $23
- Easy Sort Laundry Bags, Set of 3, Aqua/Navy/Gray $49 Special $29
- Lights & Darks Laundry Backpack $35 Special $19 – $35
- Ruffle Laundry Bag $39 Special $24
- Duffle Hamper with Crossbody Strap, Sunburst Stamp $39 Special $25
- Duffle Hamper with Crossbody Strap $39 Special $19
- Simple Pop Up Hamper $29 Special $15 – $19
- Easy Carry Laundry Bag $49 Special $31
- Easy Carry Laundry Bag, Dottie $49 Special $31
- Butterfly Hamper, Linen $49 Special $31
- Butterfly Hamper, Blue Ticking Stripe $49 Special $31
- Butterfly Hamper, Gray Dottie $49 Special $35
- Collapse And Carry Hamper $39 Special $19
- Collapse And Carry Hamper, Gray Dottie $39 Special $19
- Boho Canvas Hamper $49 Sale $19.99
Dorm Laundry Bags
The laundry has a way of accumulating, but you can keep it neat and tidy with dorm laundry bags. These oversized bags are sturdy and functional yet beautifully stylish to match any room. With options like drawstring tops, handles and even crossbody straps, lugging your laundry around has never been so easy. Open hampers make it easy to toss items into the bag, and handles simplify the washing process too.
When you hit the laundry room with dorm laundry bags, washing your bath towels and other separates will be a breeze. You could even choose one of the collapsible hampers we carry at Pottery Barn; they are easy to carry and come with separate compartments for lights and darks. If you’re on the go with your laundry, a laundry backpack could be the ideal solution.
Imagine the distinction of adding personalized dorm laundry bags to your bedroom or dorm room. Monogrammed laundry bags are available in many different colors and patterns. With your initials stamped on the side of the bag, you’ll never confuse your PJs and robes with anyone else’s things. These standing bins are easy to use, many of them zip up securely and have sturdy straps for easy carrying.
Perhaps you prefer to inject a little of your unique personality into your dorm laundry bags. Imagine a sturdy bin shaped like a pineapple. What could be better for holding laundry? You could also use this bin for keeping throws and blankets when you’re not using them. A distinctive macramé hamper is also ideal for not only dirty laundry but also for extra pillows and throws as well. Placing this hamper by a sofa or chair in a seating area can be the ideal way to store these items.
While dorm laundry bags are ideal for containing laundry, they can also be useful in other ways. Use catchall bags for carrying belongings to the beach or for an overnight excursion. You could even use them for storage of bulky items, such as sleeping bags. The roomy storage and beautiful colors and patterns ensure that the bags coordinate stylishly with any room.
Once you see the versatility and style of dorm laundry bags, you may decide that you need one not only for laundry but also other storage as well. Hang a laundry bag in the bathroom or closet for clothing, but add one or two to your living areas as well to enhance your organization.