Dorm Bedding Basics
- Down Duvet Inserts $189 – $249
- Down Alternative Duvet Inserts $99 – $179
- Premium Down Duvet Insert $199 – $269
- PBteen Essential Duvet Insert $79 – $109
- PBteen Essential Pillow Insert $15
- Premium Down Pillow $59
- Micromax Standard Pillow Insert $49
- Pillow Inserts $5.99 – $39
- Pillow Protector $15
- Memory Fiber Topper $99 – $149
- Feather Bed $129
- Mattress Pad $69 – $79
- Mattress Protector $59 – $79
- Classic Tulle Canopy $69 Sale $39.99
Make sleep time a pleasant affair by adding a variety of bedding basics to the room. Quality duvets made from materials such as cotton and wool provide a soft place to lay, and protect the skin from harsh elements. Decorative pillows and throws not only add texture and warmth to the room, but also allow you to change the general ambience by switching from one color to another.
Mattress protectors feature strong materials to ensure they remain in good condition for a long time and protect the mattress from moisture, dust mites and allergens. Mattress pads also protect the mattress, and provide extra softness and cushioning. Canopies of different shapes can help keep harmful or stubborn insects such as mosquitoes away from the bed.
These items are available in a variety of designs allowing you to choose a style that can complement various settings including dorm rooms, apartments or master bedrooms. For even better room organization, consider storage items such as closet organizers, bins and baskets. Also available for freshening up before and after slumber are shower and laundry accessories such as plush robes, bath towels and slippers. To make the room cozy, find a variety of furniture pieces to add to the room.