Guys Dorm Bedding
- Xander Plaid Value Comforter with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $159 – $189 Special $79 – $149
- Eton Stripe Value Comforter with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $189 Special $149
- Aiden Stripe Value Comforter Set with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $189 – $206.50 Special $127 – $149
- Favorite Tee Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $189 Special $26.50 – $149
- Finley Solid Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $189 Sale $12.99 – $189
- Classic Plush Comforter + Sham $29.50 – $129 Sale $9.99 – $79
- Favorite Tee Comforter + Sham $32.50 – $159 Special $16.50 – $127
- Colton Plaid Value Comforter Set with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $206.50 – $285 Sale $89.99 – $99.99
- Sideline Stripe Value Comforter Set with Sheets, Pillowcase, Comforter + Sham $285 Sale $99.99
- Eton Stripe Deluxe Comforter Set w/ Comforter, Sheet Set, Pillowcase, Mattress Pad, Pillow Inserts + Blanket $367 Special $179
- Xander Plaid Deluxe Comforter Set w/ Comforter, Sheet Set, Pillowcase, Mattress Pad, Pillow Inserts + Blanket $277 – $367 Special $129 – $179
- Kelly Slater Organic Windward Texture Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $17.50 – $99
- Porter Stripe Quilt + Sham $179 Sale $59.99
- Kelly Slater Organic Point Break Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Special $24.50 – $139
Guys Dorm Quilts and Blankets
Being on your own for the first time can be exhilarating and rewarding. From getting to know your new roommates in your dorm to having fun in a new, independent environment, there are a lot of great points of dorm life. You also want your dorm to feel a bit like you’d have your room at home, and one of the most comfortable things you can add to your dorm are the right quilts and blankets. As dorm rooms typically don’t have a lot of furniture, your bed should likely be your most comfortable spot, and with guys’ dorm quilts and blankets from PBteen, you can relax, study and sleep in both comfort and luxury. Choose from a variety of different styles and colors for a handsome-looking set that’s sure to help you get a good night’s sleep.
One of the most important facets of all your bedding, especially your quilts and comforters, should be the comfort level. Many of the available quilts have a 100-percent cotton percale construction, with a high thread count. This assures you that not only are your comforters and quilts soft and plush, but a high thread count also means durability, so that they stand up to repeated use and washing.
Washing is yet another important part of dorm bedding. Opt for sheet sets and other bedding pieces that are easy to clean, dry and maintain. Most of the available quilts and comforters are machine washable, as well as safe for your dryer. Should they require ironing, they are also iron-safe. Laundry is just a part of dorm life, so you want a comforter that fits easily in and out of your washer and dryer system, and one that stands up to the spin cycle. These durable and strong comforters are meant to last for your college years and beyond.
Many comforters and quilts are sold individually, but you may also purchase them as part of a set. Consider getting an entire set that provides you with a comforter, duvet or quilt, pillowcases or shams and fitted and loose sheet sets to fit you bed. This way, you can be sure right off the bat that everything matches, in addition to matching the decor of your dorm room. Our sets, quilts and comforters are available in a twin XL size to easily fit your dorm bed; and they’re also available in a queen or full size to accommodate larger dorms and larger beds.