Fabric Pin Boards
- No Nails Dorm Pinboard, Blue Ticking Stripe $29 – $69 Special $14 – $39
- No Nails Dorm Pinboard, Dottie $29 – $69 Special $14 – $39
- Wood Framed Pinboard With Pocket $129 Special $79
- Pinboard Framed Calendar $159 Special $114
- Study Wall Boards, Smoked Gray Triple $199 Special $154
- Pinboard Framed Calendar, Northfield Charcoal $159 Special $114
- No Nails Framed Pinboard $49 – $59 Special $39 – $47
- Wooden Eclectic Framed Pinboards, Set of 3 $199 Special $149
- Study Wall Boards, Triple $199 Special $124 – $199
- Study Wall Boards, Single $89 Special $49 – $71
- No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $39 Special $31
- Chalk Calendar Wall Decal $39 Special $35
- Dry-Erase Calendar Decal $24 Special $19
Dorm Bulletin Boards + Pin Boards
In college, staying organized can help you a lot. When you have a plan to take care of different assignments, you feel way less stressed. You can set aside time for research and study, but also program time for having fun with friends. Since you have everything under control, you don’t feel guilty when taking a well-deserved break to head out to a restaurant or go to a party. True, everyone works best in different ways, so go with whatever study method helps you to shine in class. At PBteen, we want you to have fun and enjoy what you’re learning. Our dorm bulletin boards and pinboards are useful for keeping tabs on everything you have going on. How can you use bulletin boards and pinboards to make your life easier? Here are a few ideas.
There’s a big difference between the homework you received in high school and assignments in college. Instead of homework that’s due in a few days or the following week, some university projects are designed to take you several weeks or months to complete. Due dates often differ based on the nature of the assignment, the class and even certain teachers. But balancing them around isn’t difficult with a calendar or pinboard. Visual reminders are a big help since you see them constantly. How can you put together a class schedule or plan your calendar?
It’s usually best to follow your own organization system. A whiteboard calendar is fun and useful because you can color-coordinate your assignments using different markers. Blue might be for economics, green for art history, and so forth. Filling out your schedule for the next month or two lets you see very clearly how much time you have for each project, and which ones are more urgent.
What can you display on a pinboard? There are endless possibilities divided into two basic categories: practical things and artistic things. Practical elements include notes and reminders, class schedules, assignment descriptions and anything that helps you work faster. One advantage of this is it helps you to keep thinking about a project while you’re going about other tasks. Great ideas can hit you at odd times.
Decorating a bulletin board is also an exciting way to personalize your study space. Feel free to express yourself creatively to the max. Photographs, your own artwork, humorous Internet memes – anything that inspires and relaxes you – are great design options. That way you approach projects prepared to think outside the box. Pictures of family and friends remind you that you have the support of loved ones who want you to succeed; that’s a major pick-me-up whenever you need it.