- The Emily & Meritt Origami String Lights $39 Sale $17.99
- Origami String Lights $39 Sale $14.99
- Chrysanthemum String Lights $39
- Crystal Cube Base Task Lamp $149
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Task Lamp $149 Special $119
- Penn Task Lamp $39
- Hi-Light Task Lamp $89 Special $59 – $89
- Hi-Light Clip Light $49 Special $29 – $49
- Paddie Task Lamp $129 Special $79 – $99
- Shine-On Clip Light $39
- Kennedy Task Lamp $149 Special $99 – $114
- Shine-On Task Lamp $79 Special $54 – $63
- Colorful Task Lamp $99 Special $79
- Galvanized Task Lamp $149
- Tilda Bubble Table Lamp $149 Special $99 – $149
- The Emily & Meritt Pineapple Table Lamp $149
- Teardrop Table Lamp $159
- Capiz Floor Lamp $199 Special $139
- Industrial Ladder Table Lamp $149
- Solid Spotlight Floor Lamp $149 Special $99 – $149
- The Emily & Meritt Palm Floor Lamp $379 Sale $226.99
Shed a spotlight on your trendy living space with distinctive dorm lighting. Installing fixed lighting in your dorm room may not be an option, but string lighting can be the ideal solution for illuminating your space. Keep your study area well lit with task lamps in a wide array of styles. You’ll love the options in table lamps and floor lamps we have as you add other lighting essentials to your bedroom or dorm room.
Imagine adding to your signature decorating scheme with an unusual task lamp. PBteen desks and desk chairs have never been so functional and stylish than when you add the right dorm lighting to this work surface. With both industrial and elegant lamp bases, there’s something to fit every personality. Visualize your studying success when you create this winning workspace for yourself in your dorm room.
Sleep is another important priority as you juggle your many school activities. As you set up your bed, adding dorm lighting to bedside tables could be the best possible way to get a few more minutes of studying done while you’re curled up in bed. If you need to get creative with bedside lighting, some task lamps even clip to surfaces for added functionality.
As you design your unique dorm space with distinctive dorm lighting, you have a full spectrum of other options in decor essentials that will coordinate with your lighting beautifully. Mount a pinboard to your wall to create a spot for holding memorabilia or important reminders. Dry erase calendars are another winning element in any dorm room because they help you juggle your busy schedule. If you opt to mount string lights to your dorm walls, you could even add a string of garland to create an unforgettable decorating touch.
Dorm lighting is right at home on bookcases and shelves. Even if space is limited, you might add a smaller tower or bookcase without an extensive footprint. Perching a table or task lamp on a bookcase can be an ideal way to add distinctive ambience to your living area.
Whether your style is formal, casual or eclectic, dorm lighting can fit your personality. From string lights to task lamps to designer floor lamps, there’s a lighting option to fit your tastes. Studying is just that much easier and more enjoyable when you have the lighting you need. When it’s time to kick back and relax, there’s a lighting option for this too.