Mirrors + Frames
- Hexagon Pinboard Framed Mirror $149 Special $99
- Pinboard Framed Geo Mirror $159 Sale $62.99
- No Nails Fabric Border Mirrors $29 Special $19
- Pop Color Pinboard Mirror, Pool $169 Special $135
- "Hi" Beveled Mirror $99 Sale $69.99
- Antiqued Paneled Mirrors $149 – $189 Sale $74.99 – $89.99
- Elaborate Arched Mirror $299 Sale $139.99
- Triptych Vanity Mirror, White $199 Sale $99.99
- No Nails Geo Mini Mirrors $39 Sale $14.99 – $25
- Antique Sentiment Mirrors $179 Sale $99.99
- Light-up Metal Frame Mirror $159 Sale $69.99
- Light Up Floor Mirror $299 Sale $149.99
- Wire Photo Holders, Set of 3 $59 Sale $29.99
- Ampersand Metal Photo Display $39 Sale $19.99
- Lily Ashwell Celestial Photo Holder $69 Sale $29.99
- Vintage Picture Frame Decals $49 Sale $19.99
- Junk Gypsy Wire Icon Photo Holder $99 Sale $49.99
- The Emily & Meritt Star Ring Mirror $199 Sale $149.99
- Junk Gypsy Dreamer Mirrored Wall Art $129 Sale $76.99
- Paper Border Mirror, Gold Dot $29 Sale $14.99
- Kelly Slater Swell Mirror $99 Sale $69.99
Clearance Mirrors and Frames
Shop and find the mirrors and frames that can add function and sweet looks to your wall decor groupings. Take the rare opportunity to own clearance mirrors and frames that are works of art in their own right. Decorative and geo mirrors add shapes and depth to tiny dorms while they offer you and your dorm guests a place to check out your hair or put on earrings for a night out. Use the multiple photo spaces in decorative clearance frames we have available at PBteen to collect pictures of the people, pets and places you’ll miss while you’re away at school.
Check out over-the-door mirrors when your first apartment or dorm room has limited space. Clearance mirrors in the over-the-door and tabletop styles offer various options including shelves and hooks that store jewelry and other get-ready items close at hand. Hang several larger mirrors above doors and on walls to make small rooms seem more expansive. Wall art and photo gallery frames also give rooms a “view” when you use them to display pictures of your favorite hiking spots or sunrises. Bring your commendations and diploma along to your first apartment or dorm in a special frame from the clearance gallery frame collection.
Mirrors are useful in many areas of the dorm and first apartment. They provide reflection for lighting as well as for selfies. If your dorm or first apartment is gloomy or windowless, use a grouping of clearance mirrors to shine light around the room. Position our glamorous or plain round wall and string lights so that the lights bounce off your mirrors and make the room glow with reflections. You never know what kind of inspiration you’ll find in our clearance mirror and frame selection to make your school home shine, so check in often to see what’s new.
You also will want a mirror close to where you perform your grooming or beauty routines, but there may already be ample mirrors in shared shower areas. Keep a smaller mirror in your dorm so you can touch up your appearance in the privacy of your space. This is helpful when shared shower and bath areas are crowded or far from your dorm. Stock up on clearance mirrors to manage contact lenses, set up a hair styling station or hang near a winter coat rack for checking proper hat and scarf placement. Remember to add extra clearance picture frames to hold photographs of the many memories you’re sure to make this year.