Shelves + Hooks
- Wicker Peace Shelf $249 Sale $129.99
- Rule The World Crown Shelf $169 Sale $79.99
- Anna Sui Butterfly Hooks $29 Sale $14.99
- Transitional Nailhead Shelving $69 – $119 Sale $29.99 – $69.99
- Kelly Slater Rock Jump Organizer $249 Sale $129.99
- Wood And Metal Arrow Shelf $119 Sale $47.99
- Paddle Shelves $269 Sale $149.99
- Neon Pop Ledge $39 Sale $19.99
- Wall Leaning Wire Magazine Rack $59 Sale $29.99
- Floor Mirror With Storage $269 Sale $149.99
- Wall Leaning Valet $199 Sale $109.99
- X-Frame Storage Rack $149 Sale $103.99
- A-Frame Storage Rack $149 Sale $103.99
- Coat Rack $99 Sale $68.99
- Under Bunk Clothing Bar $39 Sale $19.99
- Over The Door Jewelry Organizer Mirror $149 Sale $99.99
- Over The Door Mirror With Storage $79 Sale $46.99 – $49.99
- Arched Wall Mirror + Beauty Storage $129 Sale $49.99
- Lily Ashwell Fabric Wall Pocket Organizer $49 Sale $28.99
- No Nails Dry-Erase Wall Storage $59 Sale $29.99 – $34.99
- No Nails Fabric Heart Wall Organizer $89 Sale $49.99 – $54.99
- No Nails Fabric Wall Organizer, Dottie $49 Sale $39.99
- Wooden Wall Organizer $59 Sale $29.99 – $34.99
- Paper Wall Beauty Organizer, Gold Trim $39 Sale $24.99
- Paper Wall Organizer, Single $29 Sale $14.99
- Paper Wall Jewelry Organizer $39 Sale $19.99
- Paper Wall Organizers $39 Sale $19.99
- Rattan Wall Jewelry Holder $49 Sale $24.99
- Wire Wall Jewelry Display $39 Sale $24.99 – $28.99
- Shine On Jewelry Mirror $99 Sale $39.99 – $49.99
Clearance Shelves & Hooks
Walls are terrific places for decorating your room. They add plenty of color and style, and all without taking up much floor space. Paintings, photographs or murals are an awesome way to express yourself creatively. They’re also just plain cool. You can even use your bedroom walls to display three-dimensional decor like sculptures, vases and pictures. How? By using shelves. At PBteen, we want to help you customize your bedroom exactly how you want it. With our clearance shelves and hooks, you can intensify your room’s vibe even more. Give everything your own spin.
What size shelf is right for your room? That’s totally up to you. It depends on factors like how much space you have, where you want to put the shelves and the width of your decor. There are shelves that only stick out a little from the wall and others that give you a depth of 10 inches for your space. Narrow shelves help in places where you don’t want to hit your head, like above your bed or near the door.
What kind of decor can you place on your shelves? Anything you want. To personalize your room to the max, show off things that say something about you and your interests. For example, if sports are important to you, try putting a football helmet or basketball memorabilia where everyone can see it. In fact, if you’re a sports star yourself, you can use your shelves - or a bookcase if you need plenty of room - as a kind of trophy case for the moments of victory you want to remember.
Narrow shelves are ideal for propping up paintings and photographs with smaller objects nearby. If you love the ocean, display a beach print with your collection of seashells off to the side. Collectible action figures from your favorite movie also fit in a cool lineup. There’s plenty of space for you own artistic endeavors, such as sketches or school art projects you’re proud of.
Actually, shelves can be decor all by themselves. Depending on the style you’re looking for, you can go with shelves that are chic, humorous, natural or bold. There are even surfboard-themed shelves to complete a beach motif. A light-colored wood bed and breezy curtains add to the effect.
If you like to use with the same design throughout your bedroom, such as all-white shelves and furniture against colorful green or pink walls, that is an option for you. However, if you want to have a bunch of different pieces instead, that’s awesome too. Your room is naturally a collection of the places you’ve been and the things that influence your personality, so there’s nothing wrong with adding something new to the mix when you find it.