Luggage + Bags
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Checked Spinner, Black/White Dot $199.50
- The Emily & Meritt Hard-Sided Carry-On Spinner, Heart Icon $149.50
- The Emily & Meritt Floral Carry-On Spinner $179.50
- Hard-Sided Checked Spinner, Pool Tie-Dye $199.50
- Jet Set Pool Tie-Dye Checked Spinner, 28" $199.50
- Jet-Set Cool Tie-Dye Carry-On Spinner $149
- Hard-Sided Checked Spinner, Preppy Diamond Gray $199.50 Sale $119.99
- Jet Set Luggage, Preppy Diamond Gray Checked Spinner, Gray $199.50 Sale $109.99
- Hard-Sided Checked Spinner, Blue Camo $199.50
- Hard-Sided Carry-On Spinner, Blue Camo $149.50
- Hard-Sided Checked Spinner, Garden Party Floral $199.50
- Hard-Sided Carry-On Spinner, Garden Party Floral $149.50
- Jet Set Garden Party Floral Checked Spinner $199.50
- Jet Set Garden Party Floral Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Getaway Gray Static Checked Spinner, 28" $199.50
- Getaway Gray Static Carry-On Spinner $149.50
- Northfield Solid Charcoal Checked Spinner, 28" $199.50
- Northfield Solid Charcoal Carry On Spinner, Charcoal $159.50
- Northfield Navy Dot Checked Spinner, 28" $199.50
- PBteen Gift Cards $25 – $250
Free Shipping Backpacks & Luggage
Backpacks and storage bags make anyone’s life much easier. They keep the things you need close by, help you organize and protect your stuff too. All of this is a big help in class and when traveling. By keeping things where you want them – and not having to search around for homework assignments – you can focus on learning and expressing yourself creatively. Less stress makes you feel happier at school and home. It’s no surprise that backpacks and luggage are awesome gifts for friends too. At PBteen, we have tons of different free shipping backpacks and luggage that adapt to your specific style as well as your friends’.
One major area to focus on whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone else is personality. Are you the adventurous type? Are you into sports, art or fashion? That probably tells you if you want a backpack with bold colors, black and white designs or tropical shades instead. You can also tell a little about someone’s style by the clothes they wear. Once you have a pretty good idea of the theme you’re looking for, it doesn’t take long to find a backpack or bag that fits. Of course, the appearance isn’t only reason you love backpacks. They also make terrific gifts because they’re practical.
When deciding what size of pack to use, try to think about what things you bring to class every day. Remember that the backpack itself doesn’t weight much, so a bigger bag with lots of compartments can be helpful even if you don’t use them all constantly. At the same time, you want to be able to leave the house as quickly as possible in the morning. Most backpacks have space to store a laptop or tablet safely, a homework holder, a daily planner, school supplies like pencils and markers and other basics. Lots of pockets store keys, a phone, lunch and snacks. You just want something that lets you be you. If you’re into studying with some tunes, look for a backpack with a spot for your music player and a place for your headphone wires.
Should you get a rolling backpack or one you slip over your shoulder? Both options are popular, so it boils down to what you like better. There’s something very cool about showing up to school with a pair of sunglasses on and your backpack hanging off to one side. On the other hand, a rolling backpack is very preppy. Another thing to think about is how much weight you usually carry. If you feel like the number of textbooks inside makes your back hurt, a rolling backpack can help.