Accessories + Decor
- The Emily & Meritt Phone Case $49.50 Special $39
- Peanuts® XOXO Stocking $29.50
- Peanuts® Peace Sign Stocking $29.50
- Peanuts® Joe Cool Stocking $29.50
- Grinch™ Max Stocking $29.50
- Grinch™ Cindy Lou Who Stocking $29.50
- Grinch™ Sequin Stocking $29.50
- Gray Leopard Faux-Fur Stocking $29.50
- Llama Faux-Fur Stocking $29.50
- Snow Cat Faux-Fur Stocking $29.50
- Wolf Faux-Fur Stocking $29.50
- Pony Faux-Fur Stocking $29.50
- Brown Bear Faux-Fur Stocking $29.50
- Heirloom Jewelry Boxes $99 – $149
- Store-It Canvas Bin Collection, Pin Dot $19.50 – $45.50 Special $12 – $29
- Store-It Canvas Floor Standing Catchall, Pin Dot $45.50 Special $29
Free Shipping Decor and Accessories
Use your bedroom as the perfect place to showcase your personality with accessories and decor that stand out and shine. Be expressive with wall art, storage tricks, lighting and even your study area with the awesome items we have to offer you at PBteen. And we’ll help you save your cash too because thanks to our offer of free shipping, decor doesn’t need to make a huge dent in your budget.
Turn a bare wall into a work of art with a beautiful hanging tapestry. Choose printed designs and colors that complement the rest of your decor, such as delicate shades, bold colors, floral prints or busy patterns. A faux headboard tapestry is a fun and eye-catching way to frame your bed. Go for a single bold image of a heart or skull to make a statement. Release your inner rock chic with tapestries that pay homage to the greats. Let your mind wander to distant places with a giant atlas tapestry strewn across your wall.
Make your study area an organized and attractive place that encourages you to get stuck into your studies. A glass pencil holder with golden bunny ears is both glam and fun. Get a matching bunny ear easel phone holder as a sweet accessory for your tech. Keep notepads, papers, pens and other study gear organized in a decorative desk accessories set that comprises a magazine caddy, tray and pencil cup. Patterned with gold dots, they complement your bunny accessories, or choose colors and patterns that tie in with your study chair pillow and rug underneath your desk. Keep your files stored away in pretty canvas bins.
With such a busy schedule you may want a wall calendar or pinboard to keep track of your daily activities and make sure you don’t miss any important social events or study deadlines. Use colorful markers on a dry erase calendar and pin your photos to a fabric pinboard. Photos look great when framed, and you can be original by using vintage-style picture frame decals. It’s easy to reposition the peel-and-stick frames wherever you want on your bedroom walls or door.
No teen bedroom looks complete without fun string lights hanging from the ceiling or draped across the walls. Go for a sophisticated look with paper origami or woven globe lights. Chrysanthemum string lights are pretty while tassels and pom-poms are cheerful. Take it a step further with a string of lights that has clips along it so you can light up the faces of your family and friends in photos.