- Capiz Inlay Lamp $149 Sale $89.99
- Dottie Shade $35 Sale $7.99 – $35
- Coastal Bongo Drum Lights $139 Sale $89.99
- The Emily & Meritt Bird Eye View Table Lamp $169 Sale $104.99
- USB Barrington Task Lamp $139 Sale $69.99
- Embroidered Dot Shade With Bubble Up Base $98 Sale $49.99 – $98
- Ribbon Trim Pendant $39.99 – $79 Sale $24.99 – $34.99
- Linen And Leather Trim Drum Shade Pendant $169 Sale $79.99
- Quatrefoil Drum Pendant $139 Sale $79.99
- Dream Catcher Drum Shade Pendant $189 Sale $89.99
- Birdcage Pendant $229 Sale $89.99
- Buoy Pendant $149 Sale $89.99
- Perforated Cone Pendant $169 Sale $89.99
- Welsey Cage Chandelier $299 Sale $189.99
- Maui Gauze Pendant $149 Sale $79.99 – $99.99
- Oval Paper Lanterns $19 Sale $7.99 – $9.99
- Geo Paper Lanterns $39 – $45 Sale $14.99 – $16.99
- Clover Light Up Mirror $269 Sale $119.99
- Crystal Backlit Mirror $269 Sale $179.99
- Butterfly Sconce $169 Sale $89.99
- Arrow Marquee Wall Light $179 Sale $89.99
- Photobox Wall Light $149 Sale $59.99
- Marquee Icon Lights $129 Sale $59.99
- Sand and Sea Backlight $169 Sale $79.99
- Light Up The Town Marquee Lights $149 Sale $69.99
The right light fixture sets the stage in any room. Whether you’re furnishing an elegant living or dining area, a casual family room or a master bedroom, choosing just the right lighting helps make your space truly inviting and comfortable. Inject a bit of your unique personality in the chandeliers, pendants, sconces, table lamps and other fixtures you choose for your rooms.
It’s easy to create a glamorous atmosphere in your rooms when you start with an over-the-top light fixture. Imagine how an oversized chandelier will pull all eyes to the ceiling as it casts delightful illumination throughout your room. One or two decorative wall mirrors on the walls could capture the light from your fixtures and reflect it beautifully to help you create an unforgettable ambience.
How about adding a few pieces of wall decor to your walls to decorate your spaces? If you can’t get enough of the beach and the ocean, we have a solution for that at PBteen. Oversized sand dollars and resin starfish set a distinctly laid-back beach scene in virtually any room. Pair these decorative pieces with a colorful beaded chandelier or a dramatic pendant, and your room will pop with vivid creativity.
Pendant lighting can be the perfect way to add elegant styling to a bedroom or living area. If you love injecting an international flair into your rooms, metal or beaded pendants can be an ideal solution. You could even pair this type of lighting with rich patterned rugs on the floor for a finished effect that promises to be stunning.
If you’re looking for something a little more eclectic and unusual, we can help with that. You could carry on a sports theme with the lighting you choose. How about a table lamp with an unusual shade that helps you continue your decorating scheme? A showy table lamp perched on bookshelves and bookcases can be just the thing to transform your room into something more. This could even be a terrific way to create a comfortable reading spot if you add a couple of beanbags or other lounge chairs to your space.
If you’re creating a study area with desks and chairs, you’ll likely be looking for an unforgettable task lamp to help you study or work. A brightly colored task lamp could be a first-rate lighting solution. With energetic colors and sleek designs, these lamps can inject a helpful energy to your late-night desk tasks. Various task lamp styles position precisely where you need the illumination to help you get the work done. A task lamp with storage in the base can also help you keep your desk or bedside table area organized and clutter-free with a spot for your phone, pens and paperclips. You can even clip lights onto shelves, beds or bedside tables if you want to work or read in bed.
Floor lamps are another wise choice as you furnish your rooms. Opting for a task floor lamp enables you to shine light onto your favorite reading area on the sofa, or you can use a floor lamp to create distinctive ambiance in any living area. Crystals, glass, metal and more work to enhance whatever decor you’re using in your rooms.
Whether you are adopting a trendy, cutting-edge type of style in your rooms or elegance is the look you want, you can enhance your decorating style with the lighting you choose. You might even add backlit mirrors or wall art to a bedroom wall for a memorable touch. From chandeliers to pendants to string lights clipped to the wall, your rooms will come alive with a vibrant and unforgettable energy.