- Laundry Backpack $29
- Butterfly Hamper $49
- Divided Butterfly Hamper $59
- The Emily & Meritt Chambray Stripe Laundry Backpack $29
- The Emily & Meritt Cat Ear Laundry Backpack $29
- The Emily & Meritt Wash Me Laundry Backpack $29
- Duffle Hamper With Crossbody Strap, Diamond Dot $39
- Laundry Sling Bag $39
- Easy Carry Laundry Bag $49 Special $39 – $49
- Collapse And Carry Hamper $39
- Wheeled Hamper With Lid $49
- Ruffle Laundry Bag $39
- Easy Sort Laundry Bags, Set of 3, Charcoal/Navy/Khaki $49
- Easy Sort Laundry Bags, Set of 3, Aqua/Navy/Gray $49
- Lights & Darks Laundry Backpack $35 Sale $18.99 – $35
- Duffle Hamper with Crossbody Strap $39
- Northfield Canvas Hamper $29
- Simple Pop Up Hamper $29
- Store-it Canvas Floor Standing Catchall, Solid $45.50
- The Emily & Meritt Glitter Catchall $45.50
- Store-It Canvas Floor Standing Catchall, Natural Colorblock $49.50
- Shimmer Stripe Round Catchall $69
- Diagonal Weave Catchall $89
- Cactus Hamper $79
- Pineapple Catchall $59.50
- Hoot Owl Hamper $79
- Wall Leaning Storage Rack With Hamper $99
- Folding Tabletop Ironing Board $29
- Large Knockdown Drying Rack $40
- Essential Shower Laundry Bundle $127 Special $99
- Sunburst Stamp Shower Laundry Bundle $137 Special $109
- Essential Shower Laundry Bundle, Diamond Dot $127 Special $99
- Marled Shower Laundry Bundle, Diamond Dot $157 Special $119
- Essential Bath Laundry Bundle $99 – $133 Special $99
- Sunburst Stamp Bath Laundry Bundle $143 Special $109
- Essential Bath Laundry Bundle, Diamond Dot $133 Special $99
- Marled Bath Laundry Bundle, Diamond Dot $163 Special $119
- Store-It Canvas Floor Standing Catchall, Pin Dot $45.50 Sale $29.99
- Boho Canvas Hamper $49 Sale $24.99
- The Emily & Meritt Circus Stripe Hamper $45.50 Special $34.50
- Noir Catchall $99 Special $69
- Black and Natural Weave Catchall $89 Special $64
- Deluxe Shower + Laundry Set, Sunburst Stamp $137
- Deluxe Shower + Laundry Set W/ Hanging Caddy, Mini Dot $133
Teen Laundry Storage
At PBteen, we know you like having a clean room. After all, a spacious and bright room makes you feel happy. We also understand that you have other things on your schedule as well, like hanging out with friends and studying for school. How can you reduce the amount of time it takes to clean your room? One thing that can help is teen laundry storage, which refers to laundry baskets, bags and hampers, items that can help you cut down on cleaning time.
One ideal method of cleaning less in the long run is to put things in their place right away when you’re done using them. No clutter on the floor means no need to pick up later. The same principle applies to your school clothes. With a laundry hamper, it’s super easy to come home after class and toss any dirty clothes inside. In usually less than 30 seconds, you’re changed and ready for the next thing you have planned. Simple, quick and organized. During the week, anytime you’re done with an article of clothing, just drop it inside until laundry day rolls around. You can even use your hamper to score three-pointers if you’re in the mood for some fun.
Want some other room cleaning tricks? Picking up on cleaning day goes a lot faster when you’re into it. Pop your favorite tunes in your stereo or digital music player and lighten things up. Dancing around and lip-syncing while you clean is totally allowed. Before you know it, you’re finished.
Another way to speed through cleaning is to start off with a garbage bag. Carry it around with you and toss anything you don’t need any longer – like graded homework from last week or old fast-food receipts – in the trash. This step usually only takes a minute or two, and the results make you feel great. To make it easier to keep your study space organized, having your own trash bin next to your desk is a huge help.
After you’re done throwing out the garbage, do a quick once over of the rest of your room and put things into small piles of related things. All your video games can go in one pile, for example, and any towels or jeans in another. Since you probably keep things from each pile in the same spot – like your books in a bookcase – it doesn’t take long to put them away. Storage bins are helpful for tossing things that you don’t really use very often but still want to keep nearby just in case.
What are the benefits of having a clean and organized bedroom? There are a ton. For one thing, when things are tidy, it reduces your stress level a lot. It makes finding things much simpler too. You know exactly where to look for textbooks or assignment papers for your homework. It’s easier to concentrate, your imagination can stretch its limits, and you can stretch your arms and legs comfortably. You can invite friends over anytime you want. A major benefit? When your parents see how clean your room is, they see how responsible you are, and often give you extra freedom to do things you want, such as staying out with friends later at night.
Have you ever wondered why people separate laundry? There are a couple of reasons. Washing light clothes and dark clothes apart keeps them from getting stained. You can use a different temperature for each type, so they end up extremely clean. Jeans take a little more scrubbing than your delicate items, for instance. Washing towels apart keeps fuzzy threads from sticking to your favorite shirt.
Some laundry bags come designed to separate clothes by categories automatically. Other teens like to toss everything together and do the separating later. Go with whatever is more comfortable for you. Pick out laundry containers that match your personality; bright colors, fun designs and travel motifs are a few possibilities. That way, they complement the rest of your room decor and look awesome. Laundry backpacks work just as well in your locker at school for gathering gym clothes to take home.