Beadboard Basic Corner Desk
Form meets function with this Beadboard Basic Corner Desk that features plentiful storage and charming style. Adorned with classic beadboard paneling, the corner desk has two basic cabinets with drawers and open cubbies bordering a large, flat work surface. The desk also has pullout work surfaces on either side, which are ideal for extra study supplies or even arts and crafts activities. Sliding smoothly on waxed wood glides, the drawers provide ample storage space for all of your study materials and important keepsakes. With a selection of finish options, this Beadboard Basic Corner Desk can fit into a variety of room styles and designs. The quality kiln-dried solid wood frame ensures that you will be able to enjoy the desk for years to come.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Solid kiln-dried wood frame for durability.
- Two basic cabinets and a corner desktop for ample space.
- English dovetailed drawers.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Waxed wood glides for smoothly sliding drawers.
- Simply White finish is bright and smooth.
- Dark Espresso and Chestnut finishes are hand applied which creates beautiful character.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Classic beadboard paneling.
- Open cubbies for extra storage with easy access.
- Safety stops on drawers and pullout work surfaces.
- Dimensions + Care
- 82" wide x 36.5" deep x 30.5" high
- 58" of wall space needed along each wall
- Desktop center measures 49.5" wide x 36.5" deep
- Desktop wings (2) measure 23" wide x 24.5" deep
- Legroom measures 19.5" wide x 42" deep x 29.5" high
- 18" wide x 22.5" deep x 29.5" high
- Pullout surface measures 14" wide x 16" deep
- Cubby interior (1) measures 16" wide x 22" deep x 7" high
- Drawer interiors (2) measure 13" wide x 15" deep x 4" high
- Drawers extend 11"
- Clearance below desk measure 2.5"
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust the desk with a dry, soft cloth to clean
- Do not use abrasives or household cleaners
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $139 $239 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- See our full Returns Policy page
- DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
- Tip 1: Add shelving units above the corner desk for extra storage space. You can use the shelves to store schoolbooks and other essentials that he needs to grab while studying, or you can line it with your favorite collectibles. Shelves above the desk will help you keep the desk from becoming too cluttered, especially if the bottom shelves are easy to reach while sitting down.
- Tip 2: Choose a chair that complements the desk and provides optimum comfort. Go for a desk chair with pops of white in a playful pattern if you choose the Simply White finish for the desk. If you decide you want a Dark Espresso or a Chestnut finish, then opt for a brown wooden desk chair that rolls and select a colorful cushion to match your personality.
- Tip 3: Pair the Beadboard Basic Corner Desk with a small or large desk hutch in a matching finish. A desk hutch provides even more storage options, with extra cubby space, shelves and cabinets where you can easily store or retrieve books and materials while working.
- Tip 4: Add pops of color to the work area with decorative art, photographs and wall hangings. Whether you choose the Simply White option or opt for a darker finish, accessorizing the desk with eye-catching decorative elements will bring depth and add interesting contrast.
- Tip 5: Use wall lights to save desk space. If there’s room on the walls above the desk, consider attaching one or two wall light fixtures to the open space. That will free up more of the desk for homework time and will brighten up the corner of the room.