Costa Platform Lounge Bed
- GREENGUARD gold certified
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
This multi-tasking bed is a dreamy complement to a cozy corner. Plus, a soft white hue and weathered hand-finish add timeless and relaxed ambience to your sleep space.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Platform Bed is crafted of solid poplar wood, birch veneers, premium-quality plywood and MDF.
- This water-based finish is carefully applied by hand with over ten steps as our commitment to lasting quality and sustainability.
- Bed has a slat roll foundation and can accommodate most standard mattresses, a box spring is optional.
- Headboard features interior shelf space with sliding door cabinets for extra storage.
- Legs on the dresser have adjustable levelers.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- We use medium density fiberboard for structural integrity and sustainability.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 87.5" long x 66.5" wide x 30" high
- Headboard: 66.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Side Storage: 75.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Cubby For Headboard: 54" wide x 9.75" deep x 12" high
- Cubby for Side Storage: 74.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 11.25" high
- Mattress Platform: 54" wide x 74" long
- Number of slats: 12
- Weight: 191 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 700 pounds
- Overall: 92.5" long x 73.5" wide x 30" high
- Headboard: 73.5" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Side Storage: 80.75" wide x 12.5" deep x 30" high
- Cubby For Headboard: 57" wide x 10" deep x 11.25" high
- Cubby for Side Storage: 79.25" wide x 11.5" deep x 11.25" high
- Mattress Platform: 61" wide x 79.25" long
- Number of slats: 12
- Weight: 210 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 800 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $149 $249 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Eligible items can be exchanged for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or seven days for Quick Ship upholstery items. We will issue a refund in the form of the original payment or with a gift card. Shipping charges may be applied to your refund amount.
How to Begin a Return
- For Online Purchases: Visit our returns page to create a UPS shipping label or visit your local store to make a free return. For oversized items and quick-ship furniture, please call our customer service center at (866) 472-4001 for more details.
- For In-Store Purchases: Products purchased in our stores cannot be returned or exchanged online or over the phone.
Items That Cannot be Returned
For our full list of items and conditions, visit our
- Made-to-order furniture and rugs
- Used or soiled items
- Final sale items ending in .99 or .97
- Gift cards
- Personalized or monogrammed items
Still have questions? Visit our Returns Page.