Sleep + Study® Loft
Sturdy, stylish and fun to decorate, our GREENGUARD Gold Certified Sleep + Study Loft Bed has everything you need in one charming package. It features a loft bed over a compact desk with ample storage space, including shelving on both sides and a sturdy dovetail drawer that glides out smoothly. The frame and ladder are made from kiln-dried wood and come in a variety of paint and stain options to fit your personal style. A 57"-tall corkboard lines one edge of the loft bed making it ideal for notes, homework, photos and decorative details. Add our mini or medium bins to the shelves for stylish storage that keeps all of your essentials within arm's reach.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Sturdy kiln dried wooden frame for durability.
- Safety stops on drawers and pullout work surfaces.
- Drawers feature English Dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides for smooth sliding drawers.
- Open cubbies for extra storage with easy access.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Mattress sits directly on the bed frame, not for use with a box spring.
- Ladder bracket fastens securely to the top of the bed, ladder cannot be repositioned.
- Features a compact desk with a pencil drawer.
- Shelves on each side hold books and supplies, and a cork panel lets you post assignments, photos and notes.
- Bookcase has three spacious shelves.
- Requires one full sized mattress.
- Simply white finish is bright and smooth.
- Dark espresso finish adds character and highlights the natural wood grain.
- Black finish is matte color and adds drama and beauty to any room.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 71" wide x 79.5" long x 73" high.
- Desktop center measures 49.5" wide x 36.5" deep.
- Desktop wings measure 23" wide x 24.5" deep.
- Legroom measures 19.5" wide x 42" deep x 29.5" high.
- Loft requires 8’ clearance from floor to ceiling.
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall (including ladder projection): 71" wide x 79.5" long x 73" high
- Pre-assembled Bed Frame (Part A): 58.5" wide x 73" high x 3" thick
- Pre-assembled Bed Frame (Part B): 59" wide x 73" high x 3" thick
- Mattress Platform: 53" wide x 74.25" long x 13" high
- Clearance below bed: 57"
- Top Of Bed Slats To Floor: 59.5"
- Top Of Mattress To Floor (with 7" PBteen Bunk Bed Mattress): 66.5"
- Ladder: 15" wide x 65" high
- Projection of ladder base from bed: 16" long
- Weight Capacity (sleeping area): 200 pounds
- Overall: 63.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 28" high
- Center Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 13"
- Legroom: 32.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Overall: 53" wide x 15.5" deep x 57" high
- Shelf Space (4): 51.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 12" high
- Overall: 34.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 28.5" high
- Shelf Space: 33" wide x 12.75" deep
- Space Above Shelf: 13.25" high
- Space Below Shelf: 10" high
- 9" wide x 53" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Ensure thickness of mattress does not exceed 9 inches and the surface of mattress must be at least 5 inches (127 mm) below the upper edge of guardrails.
- Shipping Info
This item is delivered by our Premium In-Home Delivery Service. With In-Home delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked, and assembled (except for some headboards and Style-It Desk components, which are not unpacked or assembled. Our service also does not mount hutches and shelves to customer's walls.) Delivery is by appointment. Monday-Friday, in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a day. This service is available in the contiguous 48 states only. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $40 return shipping fee.
- DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
- Tip 1: Take advantage of our helpful measuring guides to ensure there is enough space in your room for our Sleep + Study Loft Bed. It’s important to measure the length, width and height of the bed, as well as factor in ceiling height and any hanging fixtures. Before you place your order, watch our video for guidance on how to properly measure and prepare for the delivery of this loft bed.
- Tip 2: Use our interactive room planner to decide on the floor plan of your room and find just the right fit for your personal style. You can start with a template or create your own floor plan and then design your room to look exactly how you want it.
- Tip 3: Add baskets and bins to the storage shelves on this loft bed for extra organization. Our mini and medium bins are both charming and space saving, which will help reduce clutter on the shelves.
- Tip 4: Choose bedding that pops against the frame color of the bed. Whether you select a white, black or stained frame, bring some extra color into your space with a bedspread that catches the eye and shows off your personality.
- Tip 5: Situate the Sleep + Study Loft Bed near a large window for ample natural light. That way, you can save space on extra lighting you might need with lamps and wall fixtures.