Sleep + Study® Loft
Sturdy, stylish and fun to decorate, our GREENGUARD Gold Certified Sleep + Study Loft Bed has everything you need in one charming package. It features a loft bed over a compact desk with ample storage space, including shelving on both sides and a sturdy dovetail drawer that glides out smoothly. The frame and ladder are made from kiln-dried wood and come in a variety of paint and stain options to fit your personal style. A 57"-tall corkboard lines one edge of the loft bed making it ideal for notes, homework, photos and decorative details. Add our mini or medium bins to the shelves for stylish storage that keeps all of your essentials within arm's reach.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Sturdy kiln dried wooden frame for durability.
- Safety stops on drawers and pullout work surfaces.
- Drawers feature English Dovetail joinery, and waxed wooden glides for smooth sliding drawers.
- Open cubbies for extra storage with easy access.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Mattress sits directly on the bed frame, not for use with a box spring.
- Ladder bracket fastens securely to the top of the bed, ladder cannot be repositioned.
- Features a compact desk with a pencil drawer.
- Shelves on each side hold books and supplies, and a cork panel lets you post assignments, photos and notes.
- Bookcase has three spacious shelves.
- Requires one full sized mattress.
- Simply white finish is bright and smooth.
- Dark espresso finish adds character and highlights the natural wood grain.
- Black finish is matte color and adds drama and beauty to any room.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 71" wide x 79.5" long x 73" high.
- Desktop center measures 49.5" wide x 36.5" deep.
- Desktop wings measure 23" wide x 24.5" deep.
- Legroom measures 19.5" wide x 42" deep x 29.5" high.
- Loft requires 8’ clearance from floor to ceiling.
- Spot clean.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall (including ladder projection): 71" wide x 79.5" long x 73" high
- Pre-assembled Bed Frame (Part A): 58.5" wide x 73" high x 3" thick
- Pre-assembled Bed Frame (Part B): 59" wide x 73" high x 3" thick
- Mattress Platform: 53" wide x 74.25" long x 13" high
- Clearance below bed: 57"
- Top Of Bed Slats To Floor: 59.5"
- Top Of Mattress To Floor (with 7" PBteen Bunk Bed Mattress): 66.5"
- Ladder: 15" wide x 65" high
- Projection of ladder base from bed: 16" long
- Weight Capacity (sleeping area): 200 pounds
- Overall: 63.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 28" high
- Center Drawer Interior: 26" wide x 14.5" deep x 1.5" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 13"
- Legroom: 32.5" wide x 19" deep x 24.5" high
- Overall: 53" wide x 15.5" deep x 57" high
- Shelf Space (4): 51.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 12" high
- Overall: 34.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 28.5" high
- Shelf Space: 33" wide x 12.75" deep
- Space Above Shelf: 13.25" high
- Space Below Shelf: 10" high
- 9" wide x 53" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Ensure thickness of mattress does not exceed 9 inches and the surface of mattress must be at least 5 inches (127 mm) below the upper edge of guardrails.
- Shipping Info
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
FLAT RATE FEE
orders up to $999
FLAT RATE FEE
orders over $999.01
Local (0–99 miles) $129 $229 Regional (100–199 miles) $199 $299 National (200+ miles) $299 $399
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
ITEM ESTIMATED ARRIVAL
7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
Quick Ship 2–4 weeks Special Order 8–12 weeks Backordered Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
- DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
DESIGN TIPS AND TRICKS
- Tip 1: Take advantage of our helpful measuring guides to ensure there is enough space in your room for our Sleep + Study Loft Bed. It’s important to measure the length, width and height of the bed, as well as factor in ceiling height and any hanging fixtures. Before you place your order, watch our video for guidance on how to properly measure and prepare for the delivery of this loft bed.
- Tip 2: Use our interactive room planner to decide on the floor plan of your room and find just the right fit for your personal style. You can start with a template or create your own floor plan and then design your room to look exactly how you want it.
- Tip 3: Add baskets and bins to the storage shelves on this loft bed for extra organization. Our mini and medium bins are both charming and space saving, which will help reduce clutter on the shelves.
- Tip 4: Choose bedding that pops against the frame color of the bed. Whether you select a white, black or stained frame, bring some extra color into your space with a bedspread that catches the eye and shows off your personality.
- Tip 5: Situate the Sleep + Study Loft Bed near a large window for ample natural light. That way, you can save space on extra lighting you might need with lamps and wall fixtures.