Hampton Convertible Loft Bed
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Make the most of your space. This loft's clean, sharp look boasts plenty of space for lounging, studying and storing your everyday must-haves.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Stained-finish pieces are built from pine, premium-quality plywood, MDF and veneer.
- Painted-finish pieces are built from hardwood, premium-quality plywood, MDF and veneer.
- Hardware is made of nickel with a dark finish.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- When lofted – the bed must be anchored with media + bookcase or media + bookcase + cushy exactly as shown in the image in order to stabilize the bed.
- Loft requires 8' clearance from floor to ceiling.
- Requires one full sized mattress.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This bed is convertible; can be lofted or used at traditional bed height.
- Multi step hand applied finish on all sides.
- Available in two configurations: Hampton Loft Set (loft, media and bookcase), and Hampton Loft Set with Cushy Loveseat (loft, media, bookcase, cushy cushions and cushy base).
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 60.25" wide x 81.5" deep x 81.75" high
- Headboard: 59" wide x 3.5" thick x 30.75" high
- Footboard: 59" wide x 3.5" thick x 30.75" high
- Side rail: 17" high
- Ladder: 13.75" 4.25" thick x 61.25" high
- Assembled Weight: 357 pounds
Top of Mattress Ceiling Clearance
- 8' Ceiling: 2.25' clearance
- 9' Ceiling: 3.25' clearance
- 10' Ceiling: 4.25' clearance
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry and lint free cloth.
- Slightly moisten cloth with water; a damp cloth holds dust and prevents scratching.
- Avoid direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
- Waxing is not recommended on lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
This item is delivered by our Premium In-Home Delivery Service. With In-Home delivery, the item is brought into your home, unpacked, and assembled (except for some headboards and Style-It Desk components, which are not unpacked or assembled. Our service also does not mount hutches and shelves to customer's walls.) Delivery is by appointment. Monday-Friday, in all areas; Saturday delivery in some areas. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a day. This service is available in the contiguous 48 states only. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $40 return shipping fee.