Lily Ashwell Lady Luck Canvas Art, 24"x 24"
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
With Lady Luck on your side, everything will come up roses. This unique canvas print adorning a full magenta moon with flowers and the words “Lady Luck” make a bold addition to your wall. Transform it into a visually stunning decor piece by standing it up on its own. Inspired by her laid-back Venice Beach lifestyle, our latest collection with designer Lily Ashwell balances nostalgic charm with minimal cool through vintage-inspired designs and modern silhouettes.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Latex printed canvas and stretched over wood bars.
- Lead-free UV ink.
- Phthalate, BPA and lead free.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America from domestic and imported materials.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 24" square, 1.5" thick
- Weight: 4 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe gently with a damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
SPECIAL ORDER DELIVERY
This is a special order item. This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary. Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. This product ships directly from the vendor and cannot be returned.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear