Rifle Paper Co. Garden Party Stitched Notebooks, Set of 3
- Free Shipping
Earn $1.10 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Fill one notebook, move onto the next! This collection of brightly designed notebooks by Rifle Paper Co. comes in a set of three so you can write and doodle without worry about running out of space. The cover is accented with gilded foil details and made of soft canvas that won’t tear. Its interior pages are adorned with luxe gold metallic embellishments to help you get inspired.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Made of paper and dyed thread.
- Notebooks are sewn together with sturdy cream thread.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Each includes 64 acid- and lignin-free ruled pages.
- Set features three sewn notebooks with full-color illustrated covers with gold foil accents.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall: 6" wide x 8.5" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
SPECIAL ORDER DELIVERY
This is a special order item. This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary. Next Day Delivery is not available for special order items.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. This product ships directly from the vendor and cannot be returned.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear