Seating you can configure to perfectly fit your space.
Pinboards + Wall Calendars
- The Emily & Meritt Gold Scallop Statement Pinboard $279 Sale $189.99
- Solid Framed Pinboards $179
- Study Wall Board, Single $89 – $99 Sale $39.99 – $99
- No Nails Oversized Framed Pinboard $159
- Quilted Pinboard $59
- Metal Wall System $39 – $199 Sale $22.99 – $199
- Strip Magnet Board $69 Sale $39.99
- Classic Framed Corkboard $279
- Acrylic Monthly Calendar $149
- Style Tile Wall System $35 – $119 Sale $14.99 – $69.99
- Atlas Pinboard $179
- Wood Framed Hexagon Pinboard, Simply White $129 Sale $89.99
- Study Wall Board, Triple $199 Sale $99.99 – $199
- Acrylic Weekly Calendar $69
- Wood Framed Pinboard With Hooks $99
- Study Wall Board, Smoked Gray Triple $199 Sale $99.99 – $199
- Dry-Erase Calendar Corkboard $129 – $149 Sale $79.99 – $149
- No Nails Pinboard $29 – $69 Sale $14.99 – $69
- Wooden Wall Organizer $59 Sale $39.99
- Metal Geo Magnet Board $59 Sale $34.99
- No Nails Wall Organizer $49
- No Nails Framed Pinboard $49 – $59
- Square Nailhead Pinboard $199 – $279 Sale $99.99 – $149.99
- Metal Framed Pinboards $149 Sale $79.99 – $149
- City Intersection Magnet Board $79 Sale $39.99
- The Emily & Meritt No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $49
- Dry-Erase Calendar Decal $24
- The Emily & Meritt No Nails Pinboard, Gold/White Stripe $29
- Wooden Study System $79
- Stripe Pin-It Pinboard, Navy $99 Sale $39.99
- Decorative Cable System $49
- No Nails Paper Wall Organizers $29 Sale $9.99
- Swivel Pinboard Mirror $229
- Organize-It System, White $22 – $59 Sale $9.99 – $19.99
- Study Wall Board, Gold Triple $199 Sale $99.99 – $199
- Modular Pegboard, Set of 2 $199 Sale $119.99
- No Nails Dry-Erase Calendar Wall Decal $29
- HARRY POTTER™ HOGWARTS™ Crest Pinboard $179
- Style Tile Wooden Frame $89 – $119 Sale $39.99 – $69.99
- The Emily & Meritt Magnet Stars, Set of 3 $129 Sale $68.99
- Galvanized Basketball Hoop And Dry-Erase Board $99
- Framed Mini Pinboards, Set of 3 $89 Sale $49.99
- The Emily & Meritt Tufted Velvet Pinboard $299 Sale $208.99
- No Nails State Pride Corkboards $119
- Style Tile Storage Cube $79 Sale $29.99 – $39.99
- Target Magnet Board $89
- Best Day Ever! Acrylic Wall Planner $129
- No Nails Oversized Dry-Erase Board $159 Sale $99.99
- Driftwood Heart Pinboard $129 Sale $79.99
- No Nails Fabric Wall Organizer, Dottie $49 Sale $29.99
- Cable Systems $49
- Football Magnet Wall Organization $139
- Hockey Magnet Wall Organization $139
- No Nails Fabric Heart Wall Organizer $89 Sale $44.99
- HARRY POTTER™ Proclamation Pinboard $99 Sale $49.99
- MLB Framed Pinboards $89
- No Nails Dry-Erase Wall Decal $29
- Acrylic Wall Planner $129
- Scallop Statement Pinboard $199
- Classic Framed Pinboard $279
- All-In-One Study Wall Organizer $129 Sale $79.99
- The Emily & Meritt No Nails Pinboard, Black/White Stripe $69
- No Nails State Pride Corkboards, Black $119
- The Emily & Meritt Shield Pinboard $149 Sale $89.99
- Corkboard Shelf $149 Sale $79.99
- Geo Pin-It Pinboard $99 Sale $49.99
- Framed Complete Pinboard, Pool Stripe $169 Sale $67.99
- Stripe Pin-It Pinboard, Pool $99 Sale $49.99
- Pinboard Framed Calendar $159 Sale $79.99
- Velvet Studded Pinboard $89 – $179
- Galvanized Magnet Board $129
- Pinboard with Dry Erase Calendar Cubby $169
- Preppy Printed Pinboards, Ditsy $79
- Quilted Geo Pinboard $59 – $99
- Galvanized Magnetic US Map $159
- Style Tile Calendar $119 Sale $49.99
- Wood Framed Hexagon Pinboard, Brushed Fog $129 Sale $89.99
Get Creative with Gorgeous Pinboards
Create a special spot for little trinkets, notes, reminders, baubles and more with pinboards. These customizable cork boards let you get organized so you always know where to find what you need. Use them for dreamier purposes, too, like commemorating meaningful times with friends or building out inspiring images to keep you moving towards your goals and aspirations. With so many styles and personal uses, don't be surprised if you use these wall organizers every day.
What Is a Pinboard?
A pinboard is an element of your bedroom's decor that hangs on a wall or other surface. It usually looks like other cork boards, but it's more decorative, so it might include a pretty frame or a uniquely textured surface.
- Pinboards are used with pins. The pins hold pictures, tickets, notes or other small items you want to keep nearby.
- You can also use the pins as hooks when you choose a larger or substantial style. Dangle earrings, necklaces, soft headbands, flower crowns or other personal style accessories. Use the hooks for heavier items like craft scissors, too.
- Since they hang on the wall, everything is easy to reach. You can customize where you place the pins for fresh pinboard styling or daily convenience when grabbing what you want.
Where To Hang Yours
Hang your pinboards all around your bedroom for an easy way to decorate. Since you can keep your pinboards looking new all the time, they're an excellent way to showcase what matters to you in the moment.
- Put one over your bed to dedicate it to the mementos that mean the most to you. This is where you can put festival tickets, pictures of friends out having fun or small drawings you've made or received from others.
- Hang at least one by your desk or study alcove. This pinboard is perfect for reminders or calendar pages or notes. Keep yourself organized and on point when it comes to homework, tests, projects, applications and more.
- Place one inside a vanity tower. Big vanities include space for larger personal items, like extra clothing layers, accessories or cosmetics. An inspiration board is perfect here. Highlight your dreams and goals.
Interesting Ways to Style Your Pinboard
Style your pinboard so it feels completely unique to you.
- Choose a silhouette you love, like a scalloped edge, a pretty oval or a symmetrical rectangle with tons of versatility.
- If you like a little glitz, look for a gold-toned frame. For modern bedrooms, go frameless.
- Add ribbons, colored papers, images of different sizes and natural objects, like flowers or leaves.
- Put up different stickers. Just don't remove the backs and use pins instead.
Get your friends in on the fun, too, by making sure everyone in your group shares trinkets and ideas to decorate your boards and bedrooms.