Teen Phone + Tablet Accessories
- Classic Wooden Headphone Holder $39 Special $27 – $39
- Classic Wooden USB Tech Caddy $69 Special $52 – $69
- Classic Wooden Phone Holder $29.50 Sale $12.99
- Classic Wooden Storage Caddy $59 Sale $26.99 – $29.99
- The Emily & Meritt Bunny Ear Easel Phone + Tablet Holders $49 – $69 Special $48 – $49
- The Emily & Meritt Tech Collection $39 – $89 Sale $24.99 – $59.99
- The Emily & Meritt Phone Case $49.50
- ivivva Phone Case $49.50 Sale $29.99
- ban.do Back Me Up! Mobile Charging Cord $18 Sale $10.99
- ban.do Power Bank $54 Sale $31.99
- ban.do Back Me Up! Mobile Charger $35 Sale $19.99
- Kikkerland Super Wide Angle Selfie Clip Lens $8 Sale $4.99
- Kikkerland Clip Lens Set of 3 $10 Sale $6.99
- Kikkerland Ultra Bright Selfie Light $20 Sale $12.99
- Power-Up USB Leather Tassle Keychain $39 Sale $19.99 – $22.99
- Classic Leather Charging Cord Case, Natural $45
- Fabric Phone Holder, Northfield Solid Charcoal $29 Sale $14.99
- Fabric Phone Holder, Northfield Navy Dot $29 Sale $14.99
- Cork Phone Holder $29 Sale $16.99
- Fabric Phone Holder, Chambray $29 Sale $12.99
TABLET + PHONE ACCESSORIES
Most of us spend more time with our iPhone or tablet than with our family and friends. They're portable, serve dozens of functions and offer a degree of security. When you spend that much time with a device, you should love it. There are countless accessories out there to help you customize your iPhone or tablet to make it perfect for your style and needs. Here are some ideas to guide you toward the right accessories for your device.
Function is always first, but now you can get creative with it. There are mobile cell phone chargers for those who spend time in the car; portable iPhone chargers to carry in your purse or backpack; iPhone chargers on your keychain, in your cell phone case or tablet. Make sure all your devices have strong batteries - an additional charger is always a good idea.
Speakers add a boost to your iPhone's sound. You can interchange them from your iPhone to your samsung phone, to your tablets. Most are compatible and operate using bluetooth. You can invest in great quality ones for your home, controlling your music right from the device. Then get wireless speakers for those days at the beach or on a camping trip when you want to keep the party vibe going.
Have fun with charms and stickers on your phone, but when function is concerned, start with something that will protect your iPhone, android, or samsung device. There are great protective case covers out there that are shatter proof and water proof for your cell phones and iPad. You want to have fun with color and design, but make sure the case does its job first. Choosing a cover doesn't have to be a difficult task, there are a variation of covers that are compatible to both android and iphone wireless devices. Your smartphone will look chic with a cover that is fashionable and the price you can digest.
A fun way to add a little personality to a room is to find a decorative iPhone or iPad dock. Take a look at your room and decide what colors or themes you'd like to accentuate. Rest assured; there's an iPhone dock out there that's just your type. Eliminate the clutter of wires and ugly mobile phone accessories and turn it into part of your room's decor. There are a lot of fun cell phone chargers that would go great in your room or dorm in various shapes and colors. It's a fun way to express your personality using your own devices.