- Ombre 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Pink/Purple Marble 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50
- Supernova 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Galaxy 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Olive Camo 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Sloane 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Aqua Facet 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- HARRY POTTER™ Mascot 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50
- HARRY POTTER™ Magical Damask 17 oz Water Bottle, Burgundy $24.50
- HARRY POTTER™ HUFFLEPUFF™ Tumbler $25
- HARRY POTTER™ RAVENCLAW™ Tumbler $25
- HARRY POTTER™ GRYFFINDOR™ Tumbler $25
- HARRY POTTER™ SLYTHERIN™ Tumbler $25
- The Emily & Meritt Bed of Roses 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50
- The Emily & Meritt Kitty 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $15.50
- Pool Garden Party Floral 17 oz Water Bottle $22.50
- Multi Palms 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Navy Deco Medallion 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Green Static 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Blue Camo 17 oz Water Bottle $22.50 Special $16
- Watercolor Dream 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50 Special $18
- Neon Pixel 17 oz Water Bottle $24.50
- Northfield Charcoal Stamped Floret 17 oz Water Bottle $22.50 Sale $13.99
- Northfield Dusty Blue Dashing Stripe 17 oz Water Bottle $22.50 Sale $13.99
- Northfield Olive Twinkle 17 oz Water Bottle $22.50 Sale $13.99
- Northfield Sun Print Floral 17 oz Water Bottle $22.50 Sale $13.99
- Lilly Pulitzer Travel Mug, Flamingo Pink $30
- Lilly Pulitzer Travel Mug, Desert Palm $30
- HARRY POTTER™ SLYTHERIN™ 27 oz Water Bottle $29.50 Special $22
- Ombre 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50
- Pink/Purple Marble 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50 Special $17
- Pool Garden Party Floral 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50
- Gray Preppy Diamond 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50
- Blue Camo 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50
- Green Static 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50
- Northfield Olive Twinkle 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50 Sale $14.99
- Northfield Navy Bloom Burst 16 oz Hot/Cold Container $24.50
- Stainless Steel Bento Box Lunch Container $39.50
- Stainless Steel Nesting Trio Lunch Containers $29.50
- Bento Box Lunch Container $16.50
- Black + Blum Box Appetit Bento Box $19.95
- Black + Blum Box Appetit Lunch Box $24.95
- Black + Blum Box Appetit Lunch Pot $24.95
New Food Containers
At PBteen, we understand that you want options when it comes to lunch or snacks. Sometimes, you’re in the mood for pizza and, other times, you want freshly made food from home. Our New Food Containers are a big help because they let you decide what to bring for lunch and how much. They’re easy to use and lightweight. Of course, meals come in all shapes and sizes, so all you need to decide what containers can hold the things you want to eat.
One thing that can help you choose a lunch container is thinking about your favorite foods. For the most part, you want lunch containers to adapt to your meals, not vice versa. If you like to eat a little bit from several different food groups, which is a very healthy option, then a container with dividers might be perfect for you. Most have enough room to hold a main course, such as a sandwich, sides like vegetables or cheese, and something for dessert.
Another possibility is to use a bunch of smaller individual containers. They can hold lots of pasta salad, potato salad, grilled chicken and tons of other options. Which idea is better? That’s totally up to you. If you like traveling light, a compact container might be right up your alley. More containers mean more space, but as long as it puts a smile on your face and makes you feel satisfied, it’s probably worth it. Go with whatever is more comfortable for you.
Looking for a few food prep tips? An awesome idea that saves time is to try writing down a tentative shopping list. It doesn’t need to be long, and you don’t need to think about detailed ingredients either. It’s more of a write-down-what-you-want-to-eat type of thing. Your list might include some of your favorite fruits like strawberries or pineapple or what kind of snacks you want for the week. That way you or your parents know a few things to look for at the grocery store.
Another way to eat what you like yet minimize the time it takes to head to school is to make your lunch the night before. It doesn’t take very long, and the results are great. In the morning, all you need to do is pop open the refrigerator, grab your container and toss it in your lunch bag. The best part? Since it’s been in the fridge all night long, your lunch stays cool and fresh. One tip, though: you might not want to put salad dressing on your salad until lunch time. That way lettuce stays perky.
You’re not limited to cold food only. Feel free to bring along something warm anytime. How? With a hot and cold container. It’s a container that is insulated to keep foods at the temperature you stored them at. If you want homemade chicken soup, chili or beef stew, all you have to do is ask. Warm beverages like hot chocolate, chai tea or cappuccino are great if it’s cold outside.
You know that eating lunch gives you energy and keeps you going all through your classes – and when you get home too. Did you know that drinking enough liquid also has an effect on your brain? The effects of water or juice are amazing: they help you stay alert, concentrate, solve problems and think creatively. Water helps your skin to stay soft and smooth and keeps your muscles in great shape too.
Our water bottles make it easy to carry liquids anywhere you go. In fact, many backpacks have a special pocket on the outside ideal for sliding in a water bottle when you’re on your way to physical education or any other class. Want to mix things up a little with your beverages? Swap in homemade fruit milk shakes or juices from time to time. You’re not limited to things like orange juice, either. Feel free to add pears, strawberries, kiwis or pineapple for a fun twist. If you have access to a juicer, carrots or beets make juices sweeter and add lots of vitamins.