- Preppy Faux Headboard $149 Limited Time Offer $119
- Herringbone Wood Faux Headboard $149 Limited Time Offer $119
- Moroccan Carved Faux Headboard $199 Limited Time Offer $159
- Mandala Carved Faux Headboard $179 Limited Time Offer $143
- No Nails Tufted Faux Headboard $159 Limited Time Offer $127
- Tufted Tech Smart Faux Headboard, Full/Queen $249 Limited Time Offer $199
- No Nails Tufted Smart Faux Headboard $199 Limited Time Offer $159
- No Nails Scallop Faux Headboard $179 Sale $119.99
- No Nails Scalloped Tufted Faux Headboard $199 Limited Time Offer $159
- The Emily & Meritt Faux Headboard Tapestry $49 Sale $34.99
- Square Bed Risers $30
- Bed Risers, Set of 4 $18
- White Bed Risers, Set of 4 $18
Shop Dorm Headboards to Dress Up Your Teen's Bed
There's no doubt that getting ready for college is an exciting time for teens. This changing time can also be daunting, so make it better by helping to ease the transition. One way to do that is to not only assess what your teen will need, but what would make time in their dorm room more comfortable. Case in point: a headboard.
Why a Headboard?
A headboard is not only a functional piece of furniture, but it can take the whole look of the bed to a new level. Go big and decorative or plain and understated, depending on the style and taste of your teen. It also serves as a great place to rest their head as they finish that novel for English Lit or stay up late with their laptop. The extra support for the head and neck during long reading or study sessions will be welcomed and appreciated.
Kinds of Dorm Headboards
Pottery Barn Teen offers dorm headboards that fit twin, double and queen beds. Designs range from sleek faux wood and tufted styles to more ornate designs such as our intricate Moroccan or Mandala carved twin bed headboard made of medium density fiberboard.
Your teen will love our tufted tech smart headboard with a built-in USB port to conveniently charge laptops, phones, or lamps. Many of these headboards can even be monogrammed with your teen's initials for an extra personal and classy touch.
Set Up and Add-Ons
For easy installation, we offer dorm headboards that can be mounted with double-sided adhesive large strips - no nails required! If your teen's bed could use a little more height, consider acquiring a set of bed risers that fit up to three-inch posts for an additional seven inches of height.
Additional Dorm Essentials
Pair your teen's new double bed headboard with table or floor lamps to help illuminate the space, especially if they've only got an overhead light in their dorm room. Their tired eyes will appreciate it.
Throw in a matching laundry hamper or bag to help your teen organize their wash and keep all those t-shirts and socks off of the floor.
College is a time of transition and an exciting new chapter in your teen's life. Help them navigate change by giving them a little taste of home, such as a headboard for their dorm room bed. Get one that's tech-savvy and comfy, or one that exudes their bold personality. No matter the style, every time your teen looks at their headboard, they will think of home.