- Beadboard Basic Bed + Trundle $249 – $1,299 Sale $219 – $1,299
- Beadboard Storage Bed + Hutch Set $249 – $3,446 Sale $99.99 – $3,445
- Beadboard Storage Bed + Medium Tower Set 2.0 $999 – $2,697 Special $999 – $2,495
- Beadboard Storage Bed Super Set 2.0 $999 – $3,446 Special $999 – $3,445
- Beadboard Loft Bed 2.0 $2,899
- Beadboard Daybed + Trundle $399 – $1,398 Special $399 – $1,259
- Beadboard Bedside Table $249 Special $219 – $249
- Beadboard End Of Bed Trunk $299
- Beadboard Wide Dresser $1,099
- Beadboard 9 Drawer Dresser $1,099
- Beadboard 5-Drawer Dresser $999
- Beadboard Chiffonier $1,299
- Beadboard Dual Cabinet Desk $199 – $999 Sale $49.99 – $999
- Beadboard Space-Saving Desk + Hutch $199 – $599 Sale $49.99 – $599
- Beadboard Drawer & Divider Desk $199 – $999 Sale $49.99 – $899
- Beadboard Dual Cabinet Corner Desk $999 Special $899 – $999
- Beadboard Divider Desk $199 – $1,049 Sale $49.99 – $899
- Beadboard Drawer & Divider Corner Desk $999 Special $899
- Beadboard Basic Desk + Hutch $199 – $999 Sale $49.99 – $999
- Beadboard Basic Corner Desk $999 Special $899 – $999
- Beadboard Corner Divider Desk $399 – $1,049 Sale $269 – $999
- Beadboard Smart Desk + Hutch $199 – $1,099 Sale $49.99 – $1,099
- Beadboard Corner Smart Divider Desk $1,099 Special $1,049 – $1,099
- Beadboard Smart Divider Desk $199 – $1,099 Sale $49.99 – $1,099
- Beadboard Smart Corner Desk $1,099
- Beadboard Tower $549
- Beadboard Medium Tower $399 Special $359 – $399
- Beadboard 3-Shelf Bookcase $449 Special $405 – $449
- Beadboard Media Console $599 Sale $239.99
- Beadboard Media Gaming Console $999 Special $899 – $999
- Beadboard Media Console Superset $549 – $599 Sale $194.99 – $549
- Beadboard Wall Bookcase $159
- Beadboard Peg Shelf Special $79 – $158
- Beadboard Moderna Knob $5
For a bedroom that oozes classic style, consider furniture that has decorative beadboard paneling. Our Beadboard Collection at PBteen has a timeless design that goes well with any decor you choose. Each piece is crafted from a solid wood frame that has been kiln-dried for a lasting construction that won’t warp or contract. The hand-applied finish is layered for enhanced durability and coloring.
The basic bed design in the collection is anything but. The headboard and footboard feature beadboard paneling, and you can choose a twin, full or queen size bed. The side rail is adjustable to accommodate a coordinating trundle underneath. Choose a finish color to match your decor, such as white, charcoal, magenta or chestnut. A foundation bed with headboard lets you soften the look with a cotton valance around the base. If you prefer to add some curves to your design, go for the curved headboard and footboard. You can convert this to a canopy bed and hang pretty sheers from the four posts that have classic molding. For bedtime reading, a lamp on the bedside table gives off a warm glow. Choose a table with a small drawer and shelves or keep your nighttime essentials hidden in a cabinet.
The daybed is a fun way to maximize your space. Cover it in decorative pillows and soft throws for comfortable seating during the day, and snuggle into it at nighttime when you’re ready to sleep. A trundle fits underneath so your guest has somewhere to sleep overnight. Keep a reversible ruched sleeping bag and matching pillow inside so that it’s always ready for a comfortable night’s sleep. Incorporate storage space into your bed design to keep your room free from clutter. Cubbies underneath the bed and on either side of the headboard are ideal for holding books, bedding and decorative baskets filled with your belongings. Extend this storage space with a set comprised of two medium towers, each of which has two adjustable shelves. Where wall space isn’t restricted, a superset with two tall towers and a hutch solves all your storage needs.
Gaze across your room from an elevated height in a loft bed. Use the space underneath as a study area with a spacious desk, cabinet and dresser. A swivel desk chair lets you move around freely in the space to reach the surfaces or drawers you want with ease. For a separate study area, consider a corner divider desk. The corner desktop has two divider cabinets and two drawers. The smart desk design optimizes your study space with pull-out work surfaces and a deep bottom drawer that has removable file glides. Charge your electronics and keep cords tidy with the five built-in outlets in the top drawer. A hutch placed on top provides extra storage with cabinets and cubbies to keep all your books and folders together.
Create a feature out of shelving with a wall bookcase. Use three deep shelves and a top shelf to showcase your favorite treasures or photo frames. Continue the stylish design across the wall with two or three matching wall bookcases. The standard bookcase also has three shelves, two of which are adjustable. The classic tower bookcase is striking and looks good on its own or placed side by side with another.
A fun zone is needed as well as your places for sleep and study. Place your television on a Beadboard Collection media stand, which has attractive paneling on the front and sides. Put your DVDs and gaming consoles in the drawers underneath, and place your media components in the two cubbies. Surround your television with a complete media set comprised of towers, cubbies and drawers to create a focal point in your bedroom, combining modern technology with cottage-style furnishings. The media gaming console is a unique way to store all your gadgets. Cords are hidden by the cutouts in the back of the unit, and your controls fit into a convenient sliding tray.
Hang your bags, scarves and jewelry from rounded pegs that are set beneath a shelf displaying your photo frames and favorite keepsakes. Add a splash of color to your drawers and cabinets with knobs that have fun designs, such as stripes or polka dots, to put the finishing touch on your stylish bedroom.