Duvet Inserts for Teens
- Stay Fresh Duvet Insert $159 – $199 Limited Time Offer $119 – $149
- Micromax Duvet Insert $159 – $179 Limited Time Offer $119 – $134
- Stay Warm Duvet Insert $99 – $149 Limited Time Offer $74 – $111
- Stay Chill Duvet Insert $129 – $169 Limited Time Offer $96 – $126
- Stay Pure Duvet Insert $159 – $229 Limited Time Offer $119 – $171
- Classic Down Duvet Insert $189 – $249 Limited Time Offer $141 – $186
- Premium Down Duvet Insert $199 – $269 Limited Time Offer $149 – $201
- Essential Duvet Insert $79 – $109 Limited Time Offer $59 – $81
- Design Crew Basics Duvet Insert $59 – $69
- Memory Fiber Mattress Pad $99 – $149 Limited Time Offer $74 – $111
- Stay Chill Mattress Pad $79 – $99 Limited Time Offer $59 – $74
- Stay Pure Mattress Pad $69 – $89 Limited Time Offer $51 – $66
- Feather Bed $129 Limited Time Offer $96
- Mattress Protector $59 – $79 Limited Time Offer $44 – $59
- Design Crew Basics Mattress Pad $29 – $49
- Memory Foam Mattress Topper $99 – $119 Limited Time Offer $74 – $89
- Organic Naturepedic® Mattress $1,299
- Essential Mattress Pad $59 – $79 Limited Time Offer $44 – $59
- Essential Bedding Basics Set $94 – $139
- Stay Chill Bedding Basics Set $157 – $225 Limited Time Offer $117 – $168
- Stay Pure Bedding Basics Set $198 – $307 Limited Time Offer $148 – $230
- Classic Down Bedding Basics Set $189 – $249 Limited Time Offer $141 – $186
- Premium Down Bedding Basics Set $285 – $387 Limited Time Offer $193 – $387
Duvet Insert Basics + Mattress Pads
When you’re looking for new bedding, there are plenty of possibilities – a seemingly endless number of options, in fact. But no worries, we can help you pick out just the right ensemble for your dream bedroom, right down to the details of choosing a new duvet insert and mattress pad. Take the guesswork out of this process with our great selections at PBteen.
Let’s start with your mattress. Your mattress is the foundation of the entire room. Everything else is built upon it and around it, so look at your twin-, full- or queen-size mattress and get ready to match your mattress pad and duvet insert.
First and foremost, always be sure to purchase mattress pads of the same size as the mattress. If you have a twin-sized mattress, get a twin-sized mattress pad. In fact, make sure your sheets, duvet and mattress pad are the same size as your bed.
As far as mattress pads are concerned, they are not all created equal. If you want your bed to be ultra comfortable, start from the mattress and work your way up. Think soft, naturally, and made of pure cotton. A memory foam topper provides a more customized fit as it forms to your shape. There are even mattress pads that absorb moisture and provide a cooling effect. Organic is always a good way to go, but look for certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards). This meets the gold standard of textile production and exceeds the organic fiber requirements. It doesn’t have any restricted chemicals and it meets strict social responsibility standards. Also, look for Oeko-Tex Certified, which guarantees that the material has been processed without any harmful chemicals or dyes.
Now that you have your mattress pad properly fitted on your bed – and you’re already feeling pretty comfy – get those sheets on there and get ready to pick out a duvet or comforter. You might be wondering what the difference is between a comforter and a duvet. Well, they serve the same purpose, it’s just that they are built a bit differently. Here’s the difference.
A comforter has some fill (like a down, polyester, wool or feather fill) with a cover already on it. A duvet insert is the fill, then you add a duvet cover. Here are some duvet insert basics: it’s pretty simple. Just put the duvet insert inside the duvet cover. It all depends on what you like and what selection you have to pick from. For instance, if you find a great duvet cover that you absolutely love, all you would need to do is find the proper duvet insert and put it inside the duvet cover. Presto, you have your stylish and comfy bed cover. And the bonus is the cover removes for easy washing, and you can change your duvet cover to a totally different one whenever you want to.
You could actually pick from a variety of items to cover up with – a blanket, a quilt, a bed-in-a-bag (which takes out all the guesswork and provides everything you need in one convenient package) or a duvet. Again, the right size is essential and you’ll want something that has the proper fill for your personal comfort level and the weather where you live. Different fills make the duvet warmer or cooler, so be sure to take that into consideration. A down-filled duvet is going to be nice and warm. If you’re looking for something cooler, try a higher fill power, which makes it lighter and fluffier. The great thing is, you can change your duvet insert when the weather changes, but keep the same duvet cover all year round, if you wish.
There you go. Your bed is complete. Now throw a few decorative pillows on top – like sprinkles on an ice-cream sundae – and stand back to admire your work. You’re building a better bedroom.