- Organic Meadow Blooms Quilt + Sham $35.50 – $199 Sale $14.99 – $99.99
- Ruched Duvet Cover + Sham $29.50 – $139 Special $19.50 – $99
- Ruched Rosette Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179 Sale $9.99 – $179
- Organic Stripe Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 Sale $9.99
- Favorite Tee Duvet Cover + Sham $32.50 – $119 Special $19.50 – $89
- Organic Solid Texture Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $99 Sale $12.99 – $39.99
- Windward Stripe Quilt + Sham $29.50 – $179
- Harbor Stripe Duvet Cover + Sham $28.50 – $99
- PBteen Classic Organic Cotton Blanket $59 – $79 Sale $19.99 – $47
- Woven Macrame Trim Throw $69 Sale $34.99
- Sweatshirt Blanket $99 – $119 Special $79 – $95
- Favorite Tee Sheet Set $28.50 – $119 Special $19.50 – $119
- Easton Flannel Sheet Set $28.50 – $109 Special $19.50 – $74
- Kelly Slater Recycled Cotton Fave Tee Sheet Set $32.50 – $139 Sale $16.99 – $69.99
- PBteen Classic Organic Sheet Set $28.50 – $99 Special $19.50 – $99
- Suite Organic Sheet Set $32.50 – $169 Sale $22.50 – $79
- Space Dye Jersey Sheet Set $28.50 – $119 Sale $14.99 – $119
- Color Block Pillow Cover $19.50 Sale $12.99
- Mongolian Fur Pillow Cover $59.50 Special $49.50
- Kaleidoscope Kilim Rug $169 – $699 Special $119 – $489
- Supersoft Shearling Rug $99
- Textured Wool Rug $99 – $499 Special $69 – $499
- Classic Linen Blackout Drape $89 – $109
- Classic Grommet Blackout Drape $69 – $99 Sale $29.99 – $99
- Windward Stripe Blackout Drape $79 – $109 Special $69 – $84
- Bohemian Crochet Sheer $49 – $79
- Wood And Metal Mountain Shelf $119 Special $94
- Wood And Metal Arrow Shelf $119 Special $94
- Drawer Shelf $79 Special $59
- Wood Mirror Shelf $159 Special $119 – $127
- Study Wall Boards, Smoked Gray Triple $199 Special $159
- Color Block Braided Bins $59.50 Special $34
- Naturalist Woven Storage Bins, Natural $25.50 – $99 Special $20 – $79
- Naturalist Woven Storage Bins, White Wash $25.50 – $99 Special $20 – $79
- Cushy Lounge Collection $159 – $499 Special $155 – $499
- Baldwin Lounge Collection $249 – $529 Special $195 – $529
- Bryce Lounge Collection $249 – $499
- Hex Coffee Table $249 Sale $99.99 – $129.99
- Velvet Groovy Swivel Chair $399
- Costa Storage Bed $1,499 – $2,795 Special $1,195 – $2,235
- Costa Platform Lounge Bed $1,599 – $2,795
- Costa Dresser $1,099 Special $875 – $1,099
- Costa Bedside Table $399 Special $315
- Wall Mounted Desk $249 Special $199
Nature is something special. It’s not surprising that many people get passionate about protecting the planet. Everyone wants to enjoy beautiful views for a long time. Being outdoors is a lot of fun too. A visit to the beach or a weekend hike through the woods gives you the opportunity to breathe in fresh air, head out for a swim and maybe even spot some animals or do some swimming and camping. Decorating your bedroom with natural themes says that you’re proud of being green. Just like you, we at PBteen get excited about the planet too! Check out our guide to creating a natural room. Get inspired and put your personal touch on open-air beauty.
There are many natural themes you can create for your bedroom. Touches of wood, plants and fresh air are major stress relievers. They make it easy for you to relax. So when you’re trying to study for a test, a nature-inspired room tells your that everything’s going to be just fine. It calms you, which also gives you more confidence. A bright ambience gives you a positive attitude from the moment you wake up in the morning until you go to sleep at night. In fact, this room’s refreshing vibe even helps you sleep better. You have enough energy to take on the world and accomplish anything!
To tie all those Earth tones inside your bedroom together, focus on anything and everything natural. Look for wood furniture, woven accessories and organic bedding. Highlight any windows you have that let great light in, and try to keep them open as much as possible for a cool breeze.
Cotton and linen are two amazing natural materials that work wonders in a bedroom. For one thing, they’re used frequently in our super-soft bedding. That includes sheet sets, comforters, quilts, pillows and duvet covers. You want your items to be gorgeous and elegant but also very comfortable, which is ideal for a bedroom focused on relaxation. When you choose cotton bedding, it helps you stay cool and cozy at the same time. Cotton is very breathable. It keeps your whole body cool and dry even when it’s hot outside.
When it come to organic cotton, that is a way of saying that no toxic chemicals are used at all during manufacturing. From the time cotton is planted and harvested until it turns into our fresh bedding, it’s completely free of any harsh chemicals or odors. That’s good for the planet, for the workers who handle it and especially for you.
Wood furniture is what usually stands out the most in natural room. You can go with any tone you like, from dark espresso to lighter chestnut. Reclaimed wood usually has a clear finish so you can see all the original grain. You can mix and match different tones by picking out anything that looks especially beautiful to you. After all, every tree is a little bit different, but they all come together to form a breathtaking forest.
Our Forest Stewardship Council-certified wood furniture is gorgeous – and green. That’s because our pieces are made sustainably. That means that the forests where our wood comes from are carefully controlled to make sure they always have enough trees. New ones are planted and taken care of in place of the ones we use. Animal habitats are kept safe so they can flourish too.
How you decorate your nature-inspired bedroom depends on what your vision of a natural space is. For example, if you are looking for something exotic like a tropical rain forest, use a woven sisal rug and geometric wood art. For a rustic campfire ambience, use a fuzzy throw and a wood chandelier. You can also keep it fresh with neutral tones. Add one or two pops of green, lavender or pink. Floral decorative pillows or artwork are a good option. In any style, bring nature inside even more with fresh plants and flowers. Display them in a planter, vase or hanging terrarium.