- Rise And Shine Alarm Clock $29 Special $16 – $29
- Newgate Covent Garden Alarm Clock $30 Sale $17.99
- Google Home $129
- Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Portable Turntable $89.95
- Crosley Executive Turntable $99.95
- Crosley Snap Turntable $199.95
- Happy Plugs Sound Piece Mini Speaker $99 Sale $64.99 – $78.99
- Mini Lightbox $24.99
- Original Cinema Lightbox $39.99
- Kikkerland Clip Lens Set of 3 $10 Sale $6.99
- Kikkerland Super Wide Angle Selfie Clip Lens $8 Sale $4.99
- Kikkerland Ultra Bright Selfie Light $20 Sale $11.99
- ban.do Back Me Up! Mobile Charging Cord $18 Sale $10.99
- ban.do Back Me Up! Mobile Charger $35 Sale $17.99 – $19.99
- Classic Leather Charging Cord Case, Natural $45 Sale $35.99
Being off at college for the first time and in your own space can be a freeing, electrifying experience. Not only is it fun to decorate your own space with your own sense of personality and style for your decor, but you also get to bring along some comforts of home as well as some new items to help you manage your everyday tasks. Electronics, gadgets and other necessities can help you manage and get through your school day seamlessly. From waking yourself up in the morning, to being in charge of keeping your tablet and smartphone safe and secure, you now may have a few more responsibilities. Shop PBteen for help in managing your day, including must-have dorm electrics that are sure to keep you on track.
Depending on the size of your dorm, you may want to have alarm clocks in several places in order to make sure you get to both class and work on time. If you share a room, perhaps place an alarm right by your own bed so as not to wake up your neighbor. Both classic and digital styles are available. Choose a color that complements your existing decor to complete your look. Available in colors such as pink, turquoise and grey, use your alarm clock to match other accessories such as your window coverings and rugs. Both classic and digital alarm clocks have several color options to fit in nicely with your other accessories.
Another important thing to remember is to have your electronics charged and at the ready every morning. To skip a multitude of cords, consider a powerbank or charging station to make sure your smartphone or tablet is ready when you are. To keep your electronics protected against damage and the elements, choose from an array of different protective cases and covers so your items don’t get jostled in your backpacks or totes.
You can also use a phone holder that fits neatly on your desk to either display your phone so you can listen to music or stream movies while you study, or as a holder for the phone as you charge it during the night. A Bluetooth speaker is another nice addition to your desktop. Listen to your tunes loudly when no one else is around, or keep the volume low to share the space with your dorm mates. You may also use the included headphone jack for the ultimate in privacy.