Dorm Wall Décor
- Brick Peel and Stick NuWallpaper™ $59 Special $45
- Shiplap Peel and Stick NuWallpaper™ $59
- The Emily & Meritt No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $39
- No Nails Dry-Erase Weekly Calendar $39
- No Nails Paper Photo Frames, Set of 8 $39 Special $19 – $39
- Heart Metal Photo Display, Set of 3 $69 Special $45
- Ampersand Metal Photo Display $39 Special $25
- Taylor Chalk Letters $59
- Taylor Cork Letters $59
- Taylor Painted Letters $59
- Wood And Cork Varsity Letters $79 Special $59
- Madison Wall Letters $79 Special $59
- Camille Wall Letters $79 Special $59
- Lillian Monogram Wood Décor $119 Special $95
- Chalk Calendar Wall Decal $39 Special $29
- Dry-Erase Calendar Decal $24
- Dry-Erase Calendar Decal $24
- Classic Door Message Board Decal $59 Sale $34.99
- Roommate Door Sign Decal $59 Sale $39.99
- Victorian Frame Dry-Erase Message Board Decal $49 Sale $29.99
- Dry-Erase Message Board Decal $49 Sale $29.99
- Vintage Picture Frame Decals $49
- Glitter Wooden Cut-Out Script Monogram $119 Special $99
- Glitter Cursive Words $22.99 Sale $17.99
Dorm Wall Decals
One of the important parts about moving into a dorm room is putting your stamp of ownership on your new living space. While there may be specific rules about how you can decorate, dorm wall decals are an easy option that affix safely to many surfaces – no nails, no marks left on the walls when you remove them. Whatever your decorating style, you can find a PBteen decal to fit your tastes. From understated and elegant to bold and bright, it’s easy to inject your personality onto your walls.
Coordinate your dorm wall decals with other wall elements such as pinboards and calendars. Staying organized is an essential part of your school success, but there’s something to be said for doing this stylishly. Imagine a scalloped or arched pinboard in gold or silver on your wall. This could be the perfect spot to showcase photos or cards. Because wall decals come in so many different shapes and sizes, you can fill up your empty vertical spaces with these imaginative elements.
Wall decals can also be an effective way to send a message to yourself or remind yourself of an important event. A wall decal calendar makes it simple to keep yourself organized with daily and weekly priorities. Paired with distinctive mirrors, you can create an affirming space where you greet the day and prepare to put your best foot forward.
Your dorm room can even be inspiration for your neighbors when you add unexpected elements such as wall and string lights. These lighting options add personality and panache to any room, and you’ll love the unexpected charm of these twinkling lights. String lights install easily in virtually any spot. Paired with dorm wall decals, your living area will be unlike anyone else’s. From flowers to globes to pom-poms, there’s a string of lights to fit every personality.
If you’re looking for other decorating options for your walls to go along with dorm wall decals, murals are another choice. Highlight your favorite sport with a baseball, football, lacrosse or basketball mural. If you can’t get enough of the beach, inject a bit of surf and sand to your dorm room with a wall mural in this theme. You can also create a sense of calm and peace with a scenic mural.
Your dorm life may be temporary, but that’s no reason not to decorate your space to fit your personality. Dorm wall decals make it easy to create a distinctive and unforgettable living area you can call home.