Stylish window coverings that filter out light and sound.
All Window Hardware
- Classic Steel Rod – Brushed Nickel $49 – $79
- Classic Steel Window Rod - Dark Iron $49 – $79
- Classic Ball Finial + Hardware Set - Brass $69 – $99
- Classic Ball Finial + Hardware Set - White $69 – $99
- Classic Steel Rod - Brass $49 – $79
- Perfume Bottle Finial + Hardware Set $59 – $89
- Classic Steel Rod – White $49 – $79
- Classic Metal Ball Finials $19
- Faceted Lucite Finial $39 Sale $19.99
- Classic Ball Finial + Hardware Set - Brushed Nickel $69 – $99
- Classic Ball Finial + Hardware Set - Dark Iron $79 – $99
- Classic Steel Holdbacks $19
- Classic Steel Curtain Rings $19 – $29
- Faceted Lucite Finial + Hardware Set $99 – $129 Sale $59.99 – $76.99
- Faceted Nickel Geo Finial $39 Sale $19.99
- The Emily & Meritt Gold Knot Finial $49 Sale $33.99
- Window Tension Rod $29 – $34 Sale $16.99 – $34
- Blown Glass Finial + Brushed Nickel Hardware Set $79 – $109
- Cable Systems $49
- Metal Orb Finials $35
- Faceted Geo Finial + Hardware Set $79 – $109 Sale $46.99 – $109
- Classic Monogram Finial + Simply White Hardware Set $89 – $119 Sale $59.99 – $79.99
- Dottie Finial + Simply White Hardware Set $69 – $99 Sale $39.99 – $64.99
- The Emily & Meritt Gold Knot Finial + Dark Iron Hardware Set $109 – $139
- Boho Beaded Finial + Hardware Set $99 – $129
A Guide to Teen Window Hardware
An important part of dressing your windows is choosing the right teen window hardware. Although hardware for windows is utilitarian, it can also be stylish. Pottery Barn Teen has a wide selection of window accessories and hardware to meet your needs.
Types of Teen Window Hardware
Window hardware comes in various types and styles, so it's easy to find something that works for you. There's something for every design style, whether your favorite look is simple or glam. At Pottery Barn Teen, you'll find an array of hardware for bedroom windows, such as:
- Curtain Rods: The curtain rods at Pottery Barn Teen come in lots of styles, colors and sizes. There are classic steel rods that won't buckle or bend, which are available in finishes that may include white, brushed nickel and brass. These rods come in single and double styles. Single rods are used for hanging one set of curtains, while double rods let you create a layered look.
- Finial Sets: Finials are decorative pieces that fit on the end of your curtain rod. They impart a finished look and prevent your curtains or drapes from sliding off. There are classic ball-shaped finials in neutrals such as black and white, along with decorative finials such as the gold knot style from Emily & Meritt.
- Hold-Backs: Keep your curtains tied back during the day with hold-backs from Pottery Barn Teen. There are steel hold-backs for excellent strength and durability that come in finishes to match the rods. Choose from white, black, brass or brushed nickel.
- Cable Systems: A cable system is an alternative to the traditional curtain rod. These systems can be used for hanging curtains or drapes on a window, but they can also be used for dividing a room with a curtain. There are both basic and deluxe cable sets from which to choose that come with all necessary hardware.
Window Treatments for Teen Bedrooms
Pottery Barn Teen has plenty of curtains and drapes that can be paired with any of the rods and finials. Choose from sheer curtains for a light, breezy look or opt for blackout drapes for maximum privacy. There are also Roman shades for more light-blocking and decorative valances that add a stylish finishing touch.
Shop the selection of teen window hardware at Pottery Barn Teen to find lots of durable, stylish options. There's also plenty of decor items to coordinate with your window treatments, such as accent rugs, decorative pillows and wall hangings.