Crosley Snap Turntable
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Listen to tunes the old-school way with Crosley’s modern approach to the record player. Designed with fold-out speakers that keep vibration low and three-speeds of vinyl play to keep the volume high, the portable Crosley Snap Turntable is a nostalgic must-have. It features a USB port that easily transfers music from vinyl to a digital file.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Made of vinyl, wood and plastic with metal and plastic mechanized parts .
- Features a wood style cabinet.
- Includes software suite for audio content ripping and editing.
- USB enabled to connect to a Windows equipped PC or Mac.
- Includes, AUX input and RCA audio output.
- Two prong plug in.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Wrapped in vinyl.
- Dynamic full range stereo speaker and 5 watt amp.
- Plays 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM).
- Belt driven mechanism with a diamond stylus needle.
- Dimensions + Care
- Overall (when closed): 17.5" wide x 11.75" deep x 5.25" high
- Overall (when open): 35.75" wide x 11.75" deep x 15.5" high
- Weight: 12 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- For more information go to www.CrosleyBrands.com/californiaproposition65
- Shipping & Returns
This item ships directly from our manufacturer. Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.