Classic Down Duvet Insert
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bask in the soft comfort of our Classic Down Duvet Insert. These plush inserts keep your sleep space cozy and warm. The down is encased in pure cotton so it's the most luxurious finish that keeps the fluffy filling in place. Our duvet inserts are guaranteed hypoallergenic for comfort.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cover is made of 100% cotton; filled with a 550 fill power down.
- Features an end-to-end box stitching so the fill is evenly distributed throughout.
- Down is Freshness Assured™ to guarantee hypoallergenic comfort.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Enclosed in 230 thread-count cotton.
- Machine washable as necessary.
- Crafted in America from imported materials.
- Dimensions + Care
- Twin/Twin XL 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen measures 98" wide x 94" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Spot clean with distilled water as necessary.
- Machine wash in warm water on the gentle cycle, using a commercial-sized washer.
- Tumble dry on low heat in commercial-sized dryer, avoiding excess heat.
- Check frequently for scorching and to ensure the center dries.
- Remove promptly from the dryer.
- Never dry clean, iron, steam or bleach.
- Use a ventilated bag for storage between use.
- Shipping & Returns
FRONT DOOR DELIVERY
With Front Door Delivery, UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
UPS STANDARD DELIVERY + PROCESSING CHARGES
ORDER TOTAL STANDARD SHIPPING
3-5 Business Days
NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Up to $15.00 $4.95 $30.95 $15.01–$25.00 $6.00 $32.00 $25.01–$45.00 $8.00 $34.00 $45.01–$65.00 $11.00 $37.00 $65.01–$90.00 $14.00 $40.00 $90.01–$125.00 $17.00 $43.00 $125.01–$200.00 $21.00 $47.00 $200.01 + over 10% 10% + $26.00 Gift Card only No charge $8.50
Add $6 for each gift wrap. For next day delivery, add $26.00 per address. Items shipped directly from the manufacturer and oversized items are not eligible for next day delivery.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY + PROCESSING
For an extra charge of $26.00 per address, within the contiguous 48 states, we can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next day delivery service is not available for out-of-stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the vendor.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
How to Return
- Return to Stores - you can return non-furniture items to your local PBteen store for free.
- For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 866.472.4001
- Returns by UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
Items Not Eligible for Returns
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- See our full Returns Policy page
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What does Oeko-Tex® certified mean? An Oeko-Tex® certification means that this product has been tested to ensure that it does not contain harmful chemicals that may irritate the skin. The Oeko-Tex®100 class I certification is specifically for children’s products. With this certification, any textiles used to create our Down Duvet Insert are guaranteed safe for use with your child’s bedding.
- What is the Freshness Assured process? Our Down Duvet Insert follows this industry standard for cleanliness, with premium quality feathers selected and cleaned in the Freshness Assured™ process. The Freshness Assured™ process guarantees that natural fill in bedding products has been through the latest modern cleaning techniques. This cleaning process ensures that that the bedding is hypoallergenic, which means that it is unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
- How should I spot clean this duvet insert? To spot clean our Down Duvet Insert, use a damp cloth to gently rub mild soap into the stain. Continue gently rubbing until the stain diminishes or disappears, and then carefully rub the soap away with another damp cloth. Try to rinse the soap off without wetting any of the down inside of the insert. Allow it to air dry, or use a hair dryer on a low setting. Alternatively, you can place the duvet insert into the dryer on an air fluff setting.
- How can I make my duvet insert fluffier? You can make your Down Duvet Insert fluffy again a couple different ways. Hang it outside on a clothesline for a few hours, allowing the breeze to pass through the insert and naturally fluff the feathers inside. Or, take your duvet insert to a commercial drying machine and let it run through an air fluff drying process. You can also add a few tennis balls during the air fluff cycle to help the fluffing process. Make sure you check on the duvet insert and shake it out every 20-30 minutes to ensure that the down and feathers are evenly distributed.
- How do I avoid scorching while drying my duvet? If you put your duvet into a dryer on any heat setting, you risk scorching the fabric. Always use a low heat or air fluff setting when drying or fluffing your duvet. Check on the duvet frequently while drying to make sure it is not overheating. Never use an iron on your duvet, as that may create scorch marks.